Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
ZL1 addons titanium front tow hook & Diode Dynamics sequential turn signals installed. Unfortunately it's a bumper-off install for both. Hopefully no issues with the turn signals, other guys have had the DRL lights flicker and/or fail completely...

How bad was the bumper removal? I will be ordering a ZL1 addons tow hook and possibly the CJPP fog assembly and installing this spring. If I don't have to undo my splitter I'll take the whole bumper off
Sponsored

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
How bad was the bumper removal? I will be ordering a ZL1 addons tow hook and possibly the CJPP fog assembly and installing this spring. If I don't have to undo my splitter I'll take the whole bumper off
Splitter doesn't have to come off. I'd not want to do the tow hook or turn signal assemblies just accessing from underneath anyway.

Bumper removal wasn't too bad, the two 7mm bolts in the fenders were a real annoyance, I should have just taken the entire fender liner out... Some of the plastic clips were a hassle too, but as a whole not terrible. Some parts of it would be MUCH easier with a second set of hands.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Since the weather is actually decent this weekend I finally got my passenger side FP separator installed with the UPR braided hoses. I was having a problem with the shorter UPR hose because it was kinking real bad just trying to get it attached so I'm using the one that came with for now. Has anyone tried those UPR hoses and did yours fit?
Flip it around and maybe it will fit with out kinking. Meaning the hose. I am not sure if it will but it worked for the factory one on mine. It was completely kinked when installed like the original. Flipping it solved the issue so maybe it will work with the braided. I learned this after reading a post by someone else on here prior to installing mine.

The catch can definitely catches "stuff."

Stoked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS/2016 GT350/2002 Audi A4
Splitter doesn't have to come off. I'd not want to do the tow hook or turn signal assemblies just accessing from underneath anyway.

Bumper removal wasn't too bad, the two 7mm bolts in the fenders were a real annoyance, I should have just taken the entire fender liner out... Some of the plastic clips were a hassle too, but as a whole not terrible. Some parts of it would be MUCH easier with a second set of hands.
I'm relieved to know the splitter doesnt need to be removed, It sure looks like it from underneath... Looks like I'm one of those guys who's DRL feature isn't working properly. I just noticed in some recent pix someone took of my car while driving that the lights weren't on. The signals seem to work fine though...I'll be sending them an email, but honestly as long as the signals work, I'm not sure I really want to deal with all that mess to fix them.

Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
I emptied the FRP catch can today. Left in place and used a big turkey baster to suck the oil up. Easy peasy.

N0xQrtQZxinC5I-nEvmHado-6bU6pJJQLEroTfEuL9s4djZGdBZMDXQGtvnvrG3jVeGxkQEqsQ9zZbPn0YU=w669-h891-no.png

8giG3X6E-L1mWswn40pF6mtBXE0W38cBINHBCFaAth5MApnIARiWUNlWPe_nmnSdhw8x7V4xgbynMC6VsO8=w669-h891-no.png

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
Got my Mckee 37 order on Friday. Spent some time using their ceramic coating on the spoiler and trunk plate. Gave both a triple coating.

Also used some of the leftover Xpel and did the drivers side rear impact area. Actually very satisfied with the result.. ill give it a few days, but looks like ive got no bubbles...
Didnt do the passenger yet... need to get 2 chips fixed first....

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Installed a Ford Performance front tow hook today. Total wrench time give or take about 5 hours. I was not in a rush and learned a few tips if anyone wants to PM for those if you are about to do it. Not a difficult job at all. Bumper removal and install is not nearly as bad as the impression I got from reading some other posts. I have always turned my own wrenches when possible, so maybe that helps. I checked my measurements about 100 times before drilling the holes in the crush bumper. Although that pic looks like the lines are off, I think its the angle. Everything lined up perfect, no issues. My Dremel work is not the best, but not bad. I removed the entire grill and separated it to give me the best shot at doing a halfway decent Dremel job. Overall, if you are comfortable changing a water pump, you can do this job easy.
IMG_9301.jpg
IMG_9303.jpg
IMG_9308.jpg
IMG_9311.jpg
IMG_9312.jpg
IMG_9317.jpg
IMG_9318.jpg

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Was able to take a nice, long ride today - second one of the year. Then, gave her a nice wash.
Good lookin car!!

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great looking car Zombo. The first pic almost looks like a toy car it is so perfect.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cleaned her up and installed ford catch cans and took her for ride and stopped for some coffee and took a few pics of Kona Blue in the sun.
Awesome color combo. I was going back and forth between that and mine, a non-R though. The dealer with the blue and white wanted ADM. The white and blue was MSRP. They made my mind up for me.

I do love the blue and white though.

Jeremy@Austin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2007 F-150 FX2
Installed Apple Car Play Module today.
IMG_8665.jpg

IMG_8664.jpg
Sponsored