Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Bedista

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Mustang Bullitt K-3298
Do you get discounts when ordering that is similar to the discounts published in dealer’ s website or you dont since it is a custom order? Thanks
Sponsored

Mhjr74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS, Ford Explorer
You can negotiate the price, but rebates and incentives cannot be determined until the car is delivered.

Mhjr74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS, Ford Explorer
Bedista, from what I understand most dealers are selling the 2019 Bullitt above MSRP.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
You can negotiate the price, but rebates and incentives cannot be determined until the car is delivered.
Actually, Ford's guaranteed pricing program is the lower of pricing less rebates at the time of order or lower of pricing less rebates at the time of delivery. Most dealers will honor the pricing at time of order and give you the rebates at time of delivery if higher (since pricing typically wouldn't increase much if any between order date and delivery date).

Mustang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona pp gt vert on order
Ordered a 18 lighting blue gt premium convertible, ceramic interior, pp1, active exhaust, 400a, 6 spd but they pushed me to a 19 because they ran out of parts for the pp1 and manual. So into a 19 with lighting blue discontinued , ordered a Kona blue same way plus the b&o. No order number yet though, calling dealer tomorrow.

Sponsored

Mustang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Actually, Ford's guaranteed pricing program is the lower of pricing less rebates at the time of order or lower of pricing less rebates at the time of delivery. Most dealers will honor the pricing at time of order and give you the rebates at time of delivery if higher (since pricing typically wouldn't increase much if any between order date and delivery date).
Your right silver, they are keeping my exact price from my late 18 order for the 19

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Your right silver, they are keeping my exact price from my late 18 order for the 19
I don't think Ford's pricing guarantee would carry over model years. That's just your dealer doing the right thing. Ford seems to put their dealers in tough spots sometimes. The good dealers will try to make it right for you, while others just don't seem to care. I was lucky enough in my situation that I had a really good dealer that took care of me.

Mustang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was surprised myself, first question was about losing the lightning blue, and my second was the pricing and he told me nothing changes, I keep my deal from the time of ordering. Only thing I will have to pay more for is the b&o cause it wasn’t an option on the 18. It’s kind of their fault also, I got my order in on time, they just ran out of parts.

5.0johnny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT premium perf.pack 10spd
I’m new to this. I ordered my 2019 GT premium pp 401a. How can I go about tracking it and getting a build date. I have tried Cotus and it shows no vehicle when I fill out everything. The car was ordered on 4/20 with a priority code: 10

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I’m new to this. I ordered my 2019 GT premium pp 401a. How can I go about tracking it and getting a build date. I have tried Cotus and it shows no vehicle when I fill out everything. The car was ordered on 4/20 with a priority code: 10
Talk to your dealer and see if they have a scheduled build date. About a week before the scheduled build date, you will get a VIN when the order is sent to the plant for production. You should also get the window sticker the following day. Once you have the VIN, you can track it in COTUS.

Sponsored

tdi140

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019
Ordered: 2019 Bullitt; Highland Green;
Order Date: 3/31/18
VIN : I have a VIN number but nothing in tracking for the moment ..

Last edited:

gnatsuM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
COTUS hasn't been working for me, been checking every day. Have a VIN and a schedule date, but keep getting
"A matching vehicle could not be determined. Please contact your dealer to get status updated about your order."

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
COTUS hasn't been working for me, been checking every day. Have a VIN and a schedule date, but keep getting
"A matching vehicle could not be determined. Please contact your dealer to get status updated about your order."
Same situation here and I'm even the same build week as you. I don't think COTUS has been working for any 2019s yet.