• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 factory performance package black wheels and tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt pp
I have a complete set of 4 factory pp wheels and tires, 2 front and two rear. One of the front wheels on two of the spokes scratches in the paint, the other front wheel is perfect but that tire has a plug I put in it to make it home and a nail in it. The rear wheels are perfect also. All 4 wheels and tires have roughly 1800 miles on them. These also have the factory tire pressure monitoring (TPMS) $550 cash takes them.
2017-03-20 19.13.25.jpg
2017-03-20 19.16.26.jpg
2017-03-20 19.15.16.jpg
2017-03-20 19.17.57.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

SteedaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange Ecoboost
Where in Florida are you?

Gray8188

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.

Sponsored

Gray8188

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
It's on a tread block, but I would only use that tire for a spare, I put the plug in it just to make it home.
Thank for the reply. If I had a little more cash freed up right now I'd be all over these. Live in your area too. But just bought this car and my first house so a little tight right now lol. But I'll ask around. I'm sure they will sell fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.