Sponsored

American Muscle Wheels

noahmarkowitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang v6
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone installed the Performance Pack style 20" wheel and tire kit from American Muscle? I am strongly considering ordering them but I was wondering what they need to be torqued down to, I would like to install them myself if possible! Thanks!
391352.jpg
Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
New Black AM center caps look so much better and more discreet

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
My .02 having AM wheels on my car (not these ones) save a little more money and get something better. The paint quality is such that after about a year they're going to start showing a lot of dings and rock chips, plus they're cast wheels and very easy to break. I shattered one on a small pothole and got stranded last year, ofc the good thing is they're cheap so I just got another since the tire was OK.

Basically, they're cheap for a reason. I wish now that I had shelled out an extra $100 a wheel and got something slightly higher quality.

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
I’m using the AM 19” pp style wheel on the rear of my car...they actually look really good (I like fitment better than Oem pp) and have held up fine for the last 6k miles. Torque spec is 150 ft/lbs for wheels

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I am not sure about AM wheels, but I have had good luck with all of the wheels I have ever purchased from LMR. Quality and weight are on point with the top brands.
Sponsored