Project "Anna"

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
wow cant wait to see those headlights and fog lights paired with those opt7 turn lights. going to look awesome man!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Finished up the wire tuck this weekend. Everything is zip-tied away cleanly and routed how I want. Started the car and everything seems to be fully operational :thumbsup:

i-Pq7gXvZ-X3.jpg

The Fat House Fab battery/catch can combo arrived as well. This is really the last piece needed to finish up this project and get it back on the ground.

i-PZmfMd7-X3.jpg

With all that done, I can finally focus on the smaller details- like painting all the new engine bay pieces. Both the fabbed intake and inlet pipes are now painted and ready to go back in. Painted the MMD rad cover extensions, and figured since I was painting those, I would freshen up the Ford Performance piece, too. Even got the T-bolt clamps gloss black to keep the contrast going.

i-cgkkdkM-X3.jpg

i-BJk3Pb2-X3.jpg

i-vQXLqxg-X3.jpg

On the interior, [MENTION=9610]jayman33[/MENTION] and the Hypermotive team came through as always and got me squared away with an Elite Series fuel pressure gauge for the inside so I can monitor the fuel system. Going to be sticking that bad boy in my dual pod A-pillar along with the nGauge. Once I get it back from being wrapped in alcantara, of course.

i-kPWVk3N-X3.jpg

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Spent more time this weekend picking away at the "to do" list. Lower grille has been replaced with a standard GT one that I cut and drilled for the support rods. Honestly so much happier with this setup. Looks so much better with everything opened up and matching. Plus, even the new Halo fogs have honeycombed centers, too.

i-Hf4LZR4-X3.jpg

i-3wbdxG7-X3.jpg

Test fitted everything to see if there was anything I need to address (there's a couple tweaks to be made) and snagged a quick video of everything running

Got around to installing the Fat House Fab catch can and battery combo. Really impressed with the quality of this thing. Ben does some killer work. Plus, keeping the catch can tucked away really pairs well with the clean look of the bay.

i-jq2DvmD-X3.jpg

i-SDRSGk6-X3.jpg

i-sVB4t99-X3.jpg

i-CTLZZxc-X3.jpg

i-pXcpNFt-X3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Car is whole again!

Got it buttoned up yesterday and was able to get some seat time in to see how everything is. Have a couple little tweaks to make, but overall everything is mint.

Had to fight a bit with ProCharger's BOV relocation pipe as it pushed the valve into my already cut grille. So I shaved some more off the backside and now she's snug. Love the PC- but I will say if I did it again, I'd just make all my own piping and be better off.

Also took some time to wire in the N2MB WOT box. Haven't messed with no lift shifting yet, but everything is set and working. 2 step is solid!
i-4n5xG2D-X3.jpg

Also got the lights wired in the rest of the way and the bluetooth controllers hooked up.

Dark and crappy iPhone shots, but here she is!
i-P3MjJ3b-X3.jpg

i-xWpDJjN-X3.jpg

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
:love::love:
:clap2::clap2:
Got it done just in time for the 6 to 10 inches of snow. :mad:
Looking forward to seeing her in the flesh this Spring.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
:love::love:
:clap2::clap2:
Got it done just in time for the 6 to 10 inches of snow. :mad:
Looking forward to seeing her in the flesh this Spring.
Wow, just wow :eyebulge:
Thanks guys! Almost there :cheers:
And Dave, did you mean 26" inches of snow? lol. Oh, and more tomorrow...

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Wait, you got 26"??? We ended up with around 13" here. And yeah, 8"-12"+ more Tuesday. :frusty::mad: The way it's going we won't be getting together until late April.

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Picking away and getting some more work done.
Testing out the fitment of the front wheels with the wire tuck, I found the passenger side wheel wanted to rub on full lock. Which, I was mostly expecting- there's a lot of wiring on the pass. side and a 10.5" wheel... But, after some testing and tweaking, it clears!

i-v3bs4cQ-X3.jpg

Also got my a pillar cover back from upholstery and in the car. So happy to finally have the nGauge and Air Lift controller off of my windshield! Alcantara work came out nice, and since I have the additional gauge port, I might as well monitor my fuel pressure inside the cabin.
The Elite Series gauge is actually really impressive- going to switch over my center mounted gauges to these, too
i-JsMDmPw-X3.jpg

i-sgk4bMp-X3.jpg

Speaking of the Air Lift controller- since it's off of the windshield finally, I'll be relocating it to the coin tray using Fat Fab's controller specific mount

i-c5TZrNz-X2.jpg

And, lastly but definitely most importantly- scored the holy grail of car parts... LE quarter glass! Can. Not. Wait.
i-M83GhMC-X2.jpg

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Oh really? Well I hate you XD

They'll look great, but how much did you have to lay out for those?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Oh really? Well I hate you XD

They'll look great, but how much did you have to lay out for those?
lol!
They weren't as much money as you would think- I got lucky

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Complete package

I'd hate him too, if the pony wasn't so Frickin Aweinspiring! I am stealing most of his Ideas! Thank's man for the views! I am still trying to build Coyote Red.
tn_20180325_112331.jpg

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Someone is slacking, you haven't swapped out the gauge cluster yet. :ninja: :lol:
Will that be after the vacation??? :thumbsup:
Sponsored