GT_Tommy

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
TVS Supercharged Premium PP
You thinking of a Digital cluster in the future?
Mannn its tempting. Especially now with guys coming out with complete plug and play, pre programmed kits. $1900 for the full deal. What are your thoughts?
Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Mannn its tempting. Especially now with guys coming out with complete plug and play, pre programmed kits. $1900 for the full deal. What are your thoughts?
If it was half the price, I'd be jumping on it. I'm chewing it over for later this year ;)

Northern Goat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot GT Premium 400A
I have been looking for an hour since I saw this post. Who is offering a plug and play instrument cluster conversion?

OP
OP
GT_Tommy

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I have been looking for an hour since I saw this post. Who is offering a plug and play instrument cluster conversion?
Dude named Sam Reeves on 2015+ Mustang S550 Group on Facebook. He seems to have a good track record and done ALOT of research on this conversion. Shoot him a message and he'll get you all the info.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I pulled the trigger on the plug and play kit. Just waiting on it to all come in.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GT_Tommy

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I pulled the trigger on the plug and play kit. Just waiting on it to all come in.
Badass! Did you go with the kit from the dude on Facebook? Please update us with your experience. Thanks!

OP
OP
GT_Tommy

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Date: 04/14/2018

Mileage: 7,010

Completed:

-OEM Ford GT350 Splash Guard Kit

Decided to finish off the 350 Valence with the OEM splash guards. [MENTION=9199]LevittownFordParts[/MENTION] put together an awesome kit and you can't beat the OEM quality this setup. I was getting pretty sick and tired of all the other splash guard options on the market.

41552637642_84231cbd34_b.jpg
04-14-18 by T_Forde, on Flickr

27723443988_771bda0bab_b.jpg
04-14-18-2 by T_Forde, on Flickr

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Badass! Did you go with the kit from the dude on Facebook? Please update us with your experience. Thanks!
It's breeves02 here on the board. Yes I went with him.

Normally I would just do this myself but with me retiring from the military on Thursday and moving to GA on the 15th of May it was just too much.

OP
OP
GT_Tommy

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Haven't updated this in a hot minute! Car is still running like a champ! Usually around this time I'm looking into other platforms to start a fresh build, but there's nothing else out there that's really drawing me in. Maybe 2023 Z06 =)

Decided to do the following updates to the car....

- OEM 2018 Digital Instrument Panel Upgrade
- OEM 2018 Tail Lights

Although subtle I really like the update to the 2018+ tail lights. After keeping my feelers out for months, Parts Farm listed a set for sale that was in great shape and at a decent price. Super simple to swap over all plug and play.

The cluster upgrade always had my attention and I knew if I was going to be keeping the car around for a while I would pull the trigger. Sam and others here on the forum have this setup DIALED. Pieced the parts together and followed Infotainments video closely to get it all installed. Once everything was programmed up it works just like OEM and didn't lose any functionality whatsoever. In love with the final result and the added features. Even though the cost to play is high with this one it's 100% worth it IMO.

Here's a few shitty photos. Hoping to get the car cleaned up and get some updated photos soon!!
IMG_3322.JPG
IMG_3335.JPG
IMG_3242.JPG
Sponsored