Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

r1racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Good fvcking luck. Oh and it wouldn't be a recall, it would be a technical service bulletin. Recalls only happen when there is immediate danger to one's person driving that vehicle in reasonable daily limitations such as an oil line falling off and spraying a red hot exhaust header (already been released as a RECALL). A TSB is a recommended service if the owner so chooses to have it performed based on the observations of the performance of their vehicle.

Also I've seen a Tech Pack car not go into limp mode for a 20 minute session. Recommended additional coolers is the correct terminology.

You wanted an honest thought and opinion? There ya have it. I'm gonna guess because I don't agree with you're gonna not like it and cry just like you did to cincinnati

Mods, end this shit NOW. PLEASE.
I'm starting to believe that the track pack owners wish Ford the best and their fellow 350 owners the worst...is it because they "think" their cars will hold value in the long run (keep dreaming)...

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Didnt the mods close the other threads for fighting; so starting this one to ask the question is fine?
The one from [MENTION=21562]Blaze489[/MENTION] is still open...A link should show up on the ‘Similar Threads’ section at the bottom of your screen.

Last edited:

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Lol
Let it go. Hit up the existing thread
giphy.gif

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
I'm starting to believe that the track pack owners wish Ford the best and their fellow 350 owners the worst...is it because they "think" their cars will hold value in the long run (keep dreaming)...
Your responses thus far Define the internet term for troll.

Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Who said I was saving the pu$$y for the next guy? I among many other owners here beat the living shit out of our cars and with zero remorse.

OP
OP

r1racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
OP asks a legit question on if anyone heard anything lately and what they think the outcome would be.

Track Pack ladies respond emotionally and irrationally with sensitive heart felt comments that did not address the question on their thoughts on the "outcome" of the settlement then proceed to immediately want the thread shut down...makes sense to me. :usa:

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
No, because they think they were smarter than the Tech buyers....read all the fine print, and just can do no wrong, just ask them!

Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
OP asks a legit question on if anyone heard anything lately and what they think the outcome would be.

Track Pack ladies respond emotionally and irrationally with sensitive heart felt comments that did not address the question on their thoughts on the "outcome" of the settlement then proceed to immediately want the thread shut down...makes sense to me. :usa:
Search forum feature, its GREAT!

Here. I made it easier for you. Answers and opinions galore. Or stay here and keep whining.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91584&highlight=lawsuit

OP
OP

r1racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
old news...read post 1. simply asks what you think the outcome will be...if you don't have an opinion why even respond to the whining OP?
You asked for opinions and got some, you didn't like them. I then recommended the conversation be taken to an existing thread. I don't really think you want opinions instead you want like minded responses. Again, there is an existing thread which I initially eluded to then shared the link. I do have an opinion but it is not worth sharing with someone who seems to want to argue. This thread was dead on arrival see other thread,
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/sho...hlight=lawsuit

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Wow.

So many feelings being hurt in this (and apparently the other) thread.

If you bought a car that was advertised as ready for the track and it had a "tech package" when other variants of the car had a "track package" and you expected your car to perform the same as the other one, then I think that's silly.

Tech package cars can and do tackle the track, they just can't run as long and as hard as track package cars.

I couldn't care less about Ford's bean counters - I just think it's silly to sue a manufacturer because you decided to buy a variant of a vehicle that was blatantly less track worthy than another variant and that disappointed you.

There's no need to agree or disagree with my thoughts. They are my own.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Anyone heard anything lately? What are your honest opinions on the outcome and potential settlement?
I got an email recently (last 2 weeks or so) that the judge is allowing some changes or additions to the plaintiff's claims. The attorneys who are suing Ford are still looking for more people to be local representatives in their states.

Forgive me if this is unclear or partially incorrect. I'm working from memory as I don't have the email handy.

My honest opinion on the outcome and settlement is that GT350 owners will most likely not get anything. It's possible the plaintiff attorneys will get some of Ford's money. Ford's marketing may end up being more careful in how they use words like "most track capable Mustang ever" in the future. However, I'm not a lawyer and I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express any time recently, so take it for what it's worth (virtually nothing).
Sponsored