Sponsored

my 18 gt auto boosted build

chambo 18gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MUSTANG GT PP1
This is my first build and I can't wait to get started. I got a base gt with the performance package in Ingot silver. I am putting together my build list now, it just keeps growing. I plan on installing everything myself the only thing I'm concerned about is the fuel system. I am going to try to build all supporting mods before adding boost but we will see. This isn't my daily but I find an excuse to drive it everyday almost I love this car. I'm sure there will be some serious fails along the way as this is my first time attempting something like this. Hopefully nothing blows up to quick.

Engine: OPG/CS and i have installed a UPR catch can

Suspension/ Chasis: Thinking about getting the steak and potatoes package from Lethal Performance.

Power Adder: Was going to go with the Whipple L3 from PBD but I really want Turbos for the ability to change boost levels with the push of a button.

Driveline: I have ordered a QA1 carbon fiber drive shaft and BMR safety loop. I'm going to order the 2000hp dss axles during the 4th of July sales(hopefully).

Fuel system: Possibly going with a kit from PBD, waiting to see what their turbo turns out to be. Otherwise ill hit up beefcake for a FORE system.
Sponsored

OP
OP

chambo 18gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MUSTANG GT PP1
My drive shaft, Reische thermostat, and driveshaft safety loop arrived today. The parts from CJ PONYPARTS came in really sturdy boxes but the QA1 came in a flimsy box that was nearly ripped in half which was really disappointing considering the price. The drive shaft weighs 21lbs and the bmr safety loop weighs 9lbs.
15CAF0AF-455E-4E2E-8551-85EB31227635.jpeg
855FC737-83BE-47AD-9B56-CF2A0B6A9408.jpeg