Steeda tunes anyone?

Fleco17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josr
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt
I've been doing research on Tunes for my 17 gt, would like input from fellow owners on opinions and any input on Steeda tunes before I make a decision. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
I had a Steeda tune with their pro flow induction pack. The car ran perfect. No idling issues, no surging, no nothing.

Kevn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Automatic 401A
i have a Steeda tune. I can’t compare it to any other canned tunes but will say that I’m very happy with it. It has a night and day difference with the shift points on my automatic trans.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
My car was tuned at Steeda in Valdosta by the guy who tunes their race cars, and the same guy that does a regular 93 tune -- like mine. I had a VMP 93 tune prior. The Steeda tune is equal in the top end and has more nuts in the midrange, eliminating this "turbo lag" feel the VMP tune had. I'm very happy with it and I look forward to getting it on track soon after my m'fing steering rack is replaced finally (3 weeks at a dealer so far).

OP
OP
Fleco17

Fleco17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josr
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt
So I'm taking that the tune, or tunes are good. I have an automatic and have heard that the tune(s) are not so neck breaking. Also haven't heard of any major breakdowns due to the tunes.

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Our tunes are written to be safe, reliable & powerful ... without the possibility of precipitating damage to the car.

Let me know if I can put you in contact with our tuning dept. to discuss your tuning needs.

Best Regards,

TJ

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda Tune and CAI after Ford performance pack and I love it. Powerful and best of all super smooth, never an issue.

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Ive had mine for nearly 3 years (steeda cai and sct tuner combo). They always respond to my emails very quickly and Ive had 0 issues. Nothing that ive read about so many times on the forums. Im in toronto Canada and I daily mine through winter too. 65k km on the GT right now. :thumbsup::cheers:

OP
OP
Fleco17

Fleco17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josr
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt
Thanks to everyone for their input. I will be going with the Steeda tunes.

Olivas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ernest
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT w/PP
[MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION] any word on the kind of luck Steeda has had tuning the '18 manifold?

Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
[MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION] any word on the kind of luck Steeda has had tuning the '18 manifold?
I'm going to ask them to do mine when I get around to installing it, but that won't be for a while, unfortunately.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Looking into it - we did some testing early on but now, given the demand, we are looking into it more closely - stay tuned for more info.

TJ

XPystchrisX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Looking into it - we did some testing early on but now, given the demand, we are looking into it more closely - stay tuned for more info.

TJ
I'm interested as well. I purchased a BDX with lifetimes from you guys and would love to buy the 18 intake manifold from you and (even if a fee is required) get an updated revision from you. I've loved the power and how smooth the car drives.

emba129

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT; 2007 Parnelli Jones Saleen Mustan
Looking to buy SCT BDX tuner. If I get it from Steeda does it come with canned tunes from Steeda or the original SCT ones + steeda?

Which tunes are recommended for 2015 GT 5.0 Auto, daily driver

8915GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Looking to buy SCT BDX tuner. If I get it from Steeda does it come with canned tunes from Steeda or the original SCT ones + steeda?
\\
Which tunes are recommended for 2015 GT 5.0 Auto, daily driver
I am in a similiar situation but already have the tuner and just trying to decide on which tuner. I have auto 2015 GT and want some more pep and to get the shifting and rev matching fixed in sport mode.

I heard Steeda tunes are on the conservative side but would like to hear more feed back from users. I amonsidering AED or VMP tuning but I think i might reconsider a Steeda tune depening on users experience. I am curious how Steeda stacks up against VMP/AED in the performance part.
Sponsored