Sponsored

★ STOP Rock Chips! Protect Your Paint! - Cleartastic DIY Kits - SPECIAL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
PROTECT YOUR PAINT!!

80-forum_banner_500_b5c77fd2aba8bed894d71b249a465df0eaf85fd0.png

Unfortunately those beautiful curves on your Mustangs body come at a cost. The area in front of your rear wheels which flares out make it vulnerable to getting hit by rocks & road debris.

In a short time you will absolutely get chips all over that entire region!
Fortunately Cleartastic® has now has a kit specifically designed to protect that area!

110-cp-350.jpg

Cleartastic® kits are 100% "do-it-yourself" applications. We specifically design our kits so anyone can easily apply them with professional results every time.
Cleartastic® is a clear engineered flexible paint protection film that creates an invisible barrier for your automotive paint. It prevents paint chips, scratches & stains. It withstands harsh weather and extreme high speeds.
The film has “Self Healing” Characteristics so scratches & swill marks will vanish automatically overtime!
Cleartastic® has a mild adhesive to make it a set it and forget it film. Provides years & years of protection. Smooth as glass appearance make it invisible once applied. The kits are design to fit perfect. Wash & wax over the film. Treat it like your paint. A great alternative to mud flaps.

Picture below shows where you're protected!
were_installed-350.jpg

As Promised, we said we would launch this product here on the Mustang6G foum first PLUS we would give the members a special price for the month of June!

:thumbsup:
Retails $124.95
Forum member sale price $97.95 :cheers:

If Interested, Click Here to Read More or Securely Order Online 24/7
http://cleartastic.com/15-18-Mustan...Rocker-Cleartastic-Paint-Protection_p_34.html
These will ship in about 10 days. Taking orders now. Any questions, please contact us 1800 778 9898.

So why drive to another venue and have a stranger on your car? Cleartastic® "do-it-yourself" kits save you time money and of course your paint.
The Clear choice in paint protection since 1996! Proudly made In The USA!
Sponsored

Last edited:

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
if I'm going to be doing a clean/clay/polish/ceramic when in these steps should I apply this film?

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
if I'm going to be doing a clean/clay/polish/ceramic when in these steps should I apply this film?
Good question.
Ceramic coatings are fairly new and I'm not familiar with them.
So I don't know the answer. I'm sure the manufacture of the coating would.

However to apply the CLeartastic kits, you are required to wash/clean the surface then wipe down the area to be protected with isopropyl alcohol. Spray the film and the surface with a "Slip solution" witch is water and 2-3 drops of johnsons & johnsons baby shampoo. Apply the piece. Squeegee, done.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
From what I've seen, put this on before the ceramic but after all of the other paint correction. The ceramic will make sure water still beads like nothing off of the protective covering. If you do the ceramic first, you'll only get the protection and no beading.

Sponsored

Canoman

Lurker (mostly)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP 400A
Vehicle Showcase
Price is not discounted on cleartastic.com. How can we get the forum discount? Is there somewhere in checkout where we can specify who we are on the forum?

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Clean, clay, polish, film, then coat the whole car including the film.

This is a great deal as many of us have spacers or wider front wheels, and those areas on the quarter panels get chipped up quickly.

I'd love to see an install vid. I am a little ham handed, sometimes these technical tasks become a disaster for me!

BladeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 HBM 1SS TR6060 NPP
Price is not discounted on cleartastic.com. How can we get the forum discount? Is there somewhere in checkout where we can specify who we are on the forum?
^^^^This

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Sorry guys. I’ll fix the discount on the website shortly
Not understanding how that will be a special price for forum members?

As Promised, we said we would launch this product here on the Mustang6G foum first PLUS we would give the members a special price for the month of June!

Sponsored
OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Check it now

It should be at the sale price :thumbsup:

Not understanding how that will be a special price for forum members?
???
It retails for $124.95 We have it on sale at for $97.95.
I could have did the coupon thing but Mustang6G is the only forum that knows about it.
Not even our vendors or distributors know about it either.

Ed

BladeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 HBM 1SS TR6060 NPP
Check it now

It should be at the sale price :thumbsup:

???
I could have did the coupon thing but Mustang6G is the only forum that knows about it.
Not even our vendors or distributors know about it either.

Ed
Its up.....this(97.95) is for both driver and passenger side correct?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
The business plan is to intentionally avoid sales to non forum members for an entire month? Do we have to sign non-disclosure agreements if we order? Just a few rhetorical questions. No answer needed; I'm sure I know the score. LoL

Thanks for offering a needed product.

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Post some high quality pics of these on some different cars showing the edge lines better.. Seems like there are going to be lots of edge lines all over the rear fender the way these are cut.

Whats the adhesive? How is it removed? Can it even be removed? Does your film have UV stabilizers in it?

How does the self healing technology work.. Does it have to be lightly buffed? Does it have to sit out in the sun for a day? Hair dryer?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.