Sponsored

Best Price on Supercharger

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Lol yea right in the post it says if u dont need more then 600 whp or if u want BIG POWER go with a centri or kenny bell,ENOUGH SAID,right from the horses mouth!!!
Sponsored

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
The only cars I lose to are usually of the twin turbo variety. My car traps in the half mile with Veyron's and 918 Spyder's and LaFarrari's and 720S's.

What ever gets you hard, I guess. ProCharger does it for me and with an air-to-air intercooler as well. Heat in the oil is the only thing limiting my hot lapping.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
The only cars I lose to are usually of the twin turbo variety. My car traps in the half mile with Veyron's and 918 Spyder's and LaFarrari's and 720S's.

What ever gets you hard, I guess. ProCharger does it for me and with an air-to-air intercooler as well. Heat in the oil is the only thing limiting my hot lapping.

Are you going to make our private track day at MIR on the October 12th?

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Are you going to make our private track day at MIR on the October 12th?
I don't see why not. I'll be in New Orleans for a half mile event a couple weeks before that. As long as my trans holds together I'll be there lol.

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
This forum is 3 things

1-full on Lund fan boys

2- centi fan boys

3-livernois haters

It’s cool. To each is own. If you want real power you go twin turbo anyways

Reactions: Jet

Sponsored

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Well we confirmed on the other thread how great Livernois tuning is.
I think most agree that LMS tuning is not so great. The Magnuson itself really has nothing to do with LMS. Not sure why you are hung up on that. Probably just sad you didnt get a PD blower. Instead, you went with a strictly race track Centri that is less enjoyable for 90% of the time its driven.

foff667

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Procharged D1X
I love the way my car drives as well, drives like stock until I hit the go pedal :)

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Whipple's largest US Distributor checking in!! Thanks for the support everyone. If you guys have any questions regarding any of Whipple's kits please feel free to give us a call.

Sponsored

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I want to run my stage 2 Paxton (cost me $5k shipped) against a Maggie. Fair race, pump gas, from either a dig or roll. Any speed.

See how the cards stack up.
You guys are so full of yourselves..... WHO CARES how fast you think you are? Its like those guys with 12" lifted 4x4 trucks. Just showing off. Talking smack like you have the fastest car on the planet. When will you realize that some folks don't need the fastest car on the street or to constantly talk about how FAST you are? Gimme A break, it's exhausting. A PD car is just in a different place. A higher, more evolved place. They are reserved for people that like a car that doesn't need to be revved to 5k RPMs just to BEGIN it's S/C power. For a race car, sure. I'm sure the cars you guys drive are fast as hell. Do you guys drive on the street at 5k+ RPMs all day long though? I doubt you do and THIS IS WHY the PD will ALWAYS be a better option for a street/daily driver car. This a simple fact, not an opinion. I can at least enjoy my nearly instant boost while your Centris are still sleeping and waiting for the tach to hit the stratosphere.

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
You guys are so full of yourselves..... WHO CARES how fast you think you are? Its like those guys with 12" lifted 4x4 trucks. Just showing off. Talking smack like you have the fastest car on the planet. When will you realize that some folks don't need the fastest car on the street or to constantly talk about how FAST you are? Gimme A break, it's exhausting. A PD car is just in a different place. A higher, more evolved place. They are reserved for people that like a car that doesn't need to be revved to 5k RPMs just to BEGIN it's S/C power. For a race car, sure. I'm sure the cars you guys drive are fast as hell. Do you guys drive on the street at 5k+ RPMs all day long though? I doubt you do and THIS IS WHY the PD will ALWAYS be a better option for a street/daily driver car. This a simple fact, not an opinion. I can at least enjoy my nearly instant boost while your Centris are still sleeping and waiting for the tach to hit the stratosphere.
I really just enjoy the car. The 2018 GT 10 speed auto holds boost on shifts with any Boosted setup. Running the Vortech JT here with 20% overdrive pulley on E85 all my buddies constantly ask me when are you going to the track...............maybe never. LOL. With a stingy dyno I obtained 920/700 WHP I enjoy the rip here and there through out a daily drive. We all do it. Have a pair of MTs mounted on 17" Dark Stars with 40 miles of street driving on them up for sale. I do not like the feeling of DRs . Unstable.

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
I'm not really sure what's so wrong in your life that you feel the need to push your superiority complex on anyone who didn't buy what you bought, but putting that aside... No one is talking about fast we THINK we are. We're talking about how fast the car actually is. It's clearly a concept you absolutely cannot grasp, but some people buy power adders for different reasons than you do.

I personally don't like heat soak or blowing the tires off the line every time I hit the gas. Turning tires into smoke = going slow. Heat soak = going slow. All of your FACTS are, in fact, OPINIONS. Jesus.

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
I'm not really sure what's so wrong in your life that you feel the need to push your superiority complex on anyone who didn't buy what you bought, but putting that aside... No one is talking about fast we THINK we are. We're talking about how fast the car actually is. It's clearly a concept you absolutely cannot grasp, but some people buy power adders for different reasons than you do.

I personally don't like heat soak or blowing the tires off the line every time I hit the gas. Turning tires into smoke = going slow. Heat soak = going slow. All of your FACTS are, in fact, OPINIONS. Jesus.
Heat soak is the reason I do not like PD blowers. Gets a bit warm in the south. My 2 previous PD blowers broke my bank account with rear tires every 4-5 months. Centri is a bit easier on them.
https://www.goodyear.com/en-US/tires/dunlop-sport-maxx-race?cta=BBCardTireName

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Heat soak is the reason I do not like PD blowers. Gets a bit warm in the south. My 2 previous PD blowers broke my bank account with rear tires every 4-5 months. Centri is a bit easier on them.
https://www.goodyear.com/en-US/tires/dunlop-sport-maxx-race?cta=BBCardTireName
Yeah, I'm just stirring the pot LOL. I've not actually suffered heatsoak that I know of. I live in AZ and it's gonna be like 116 degrees today. My only real issue is these guys who just go on and on about their cars and how FAST they are.
Sponsored