Sponsored

MY18 when do you expect delivery?

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Picked up my car tonight. Photos to follow when it's daylight. Needless to say I fucking love it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Avdb

Avdb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Lotus, Raptor
^lucky you - i got an email today that my delivery is 2nd June although it might be earlier

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Both the white and blue look gorgeous, guys! I hope they treat you both well. Can't wait for those photos, Paul.

:cheers:

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
The Mustang is such a beautiful design any colour looks good, even the new new sour green. We can't go wrong.

I was imagining if I would have the same level of excitement and anticipation if I had ordered another car, say for example a Kia Stinger GT.

Not a chance. No one has ever asked "Have you still got the Kia?"
I still get "Have you still got the Jag?" and expect the same with the Mustang. Hopefully my white one is a good one and I will still have it, "Have you still got the Mustang John?" "Yes!".

Man a Kia, even if its a great car, it does not excite me one little bit, its a bloody car named after fruit joice. :ford:

However I'd be embarrassed if this happened to me:

[ame]

Your OK as your in a 2018 so only the 15-17 are gonna get stung by a stinger, not that most would care, any Mustang over any Kia any day of the week! :D

I miss my Mustang, but the SVR I just simply love it, does everything so well. :)

Maoilearca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 GT Auto Coupe (Guard). FP PP2
I think a trip to Guildford is required this weekend :)
Just made the trip this morning. These cars are for sale. Gary, the manager, tried it on with the white auto - could be mine by Monday! Tempted, but goddamit, after all Iā€™ve done modding my 16, and itā€™s rare colour (Guard), I can resist. The 18 looks good, but I actually prefer my 16 Guard. So the change up would all be about the interior and the performance - and Iā€™m not sure I could stomach forking out Ā£20k (?) extra for that.

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
not that most would care
We're all biased on this forum toward the Mustang, obviously, but to say the Stinger will excite very few, or that most wont care, is doing it a disservice. Its probably one of the most hotly anticipated cars of 2018. They've already sold four figures worth in Europe and the UK, which is impressive given official release date was Jan 2nd.

I'm getting an 18 GT delivered and I'd honestly think twice before racing a Stinger GTS. I took one for an extended test drive and was taken aback by its outright pace and agility, especially from a roll. It's savagely fast in Sport+ mode. The only thing that stopped me from seriously considering a Stinger was the discount I got from C2C on the pony, as a discount + V8 = happiness.

Avalyn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
There's a Stinger in the car park out back at my work (we're owned by the Korean National Oil Company) - it looks as dull as dishwater, maybe that's one of the advantages - it doesn't shout look at me.

I'm positive there are quite a few cars that would hand the Mustang it's butt apart from the Kia, a mapped Golf R or S3, or 140i but to be honest I've no interest in numbers or racing, I'd much rather be in the Mustang whether on paper its quicker or not.

I saw a Smart car beat an M3 away from the lights yesterday :lol:
Sponsored