Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

BradleyMac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Lincoln MKC & 2010 F150
Thanks. I'm not totally sold on them yet, but I'm liking the overall look better than the factory inserts. If my car was black, I wouldn't mind the factory ones, but with the painted surround and small black vent area on the factory ones, they just look like an after thought. I'm hoping other options appear on the market over time, which is why I didn't want to drill my hood to install.

If I get another nice weekend, I plan to grab some better pics of the overall car out by the lake or some other scenic areas and will post them up. The pine pollen is crazy already this time of year, before I can even dry my car off I have pollen sitting on the water droplets on my car, so I may have a slight yellow haze until summer comes. My black trim on my car was coated with yellow pollen about 2 hours after taking this, can't leave your car outside this time of year in east texas.
Not sure how hard it is to color match the Orange Fury color, but I had the Roush on my 2017 Ruby Red and they looked cheap. I ended up painting them Ruby Red and it was like night and day. They look 10x better painted than the flat black ... even though my car has a lot of black highlights. Didn't cost much to get them painted either.

StickShiftyFifty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang pp
Finished upholstering my subwoofer box bolted it down one last time i like the way it came out for a DIY.
27077297378_1bc78afafa_c.jpg
IMG_2363 by Steve Berumen, on Flickr

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
The panels look really sharp. Did you have the rears done as well? What does it run to have the panels done? ($$$)
The rear I did not do for the following reasons:

1. No one ever uses the back seats
2. I believe it would be too much...the hardest part about doing things to these cars is knowing when enough is enough.

Sponsored

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
I believe that you have a serious problem and should seek counseling.

But, I bet it will look good!
I have the same problem.

My name is Jason...and I am a Mustang Addict :D

Last edited:

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Don’t have a pic, but I bought the 2018 blank Decklid from CJ Pony Parts . Got it for $113 but it was backordered. It finally came yesterday!

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT
Thanks Joker, the idea has been posted before and there are some vendors that sell them. These were made from parts left from other projects so it didn't cost anything.
Can't wait to see the final product.

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Tested the line lock with the new 305s. The last pic is the cloud of smoke after I made the block.

It works!!!!!
IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0008.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg