What’s an authentic Mustang wheel?

Rollin'

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
17 gt pp
The 50th anniversary design wheel would look odd on anything but a mustang, to me anyway. If they would fit over the front brembo’s, that’s the style I’d have.
Sponsored

choate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10 401A with Active Exhaust
Just because the design stems from a movie with a Mustang in it doesn't make the wheel any more unique to the Mustang. I can go to a car show and see that design on 50% of the old classics, Ford, Holden, GM, whatever. There's even a 5th gen Camaro near me that has a set.

Obviously you didn't read what I wrote. We don't get the PP2 here (which is why I chose it - it is on a Mustang), so it will be a relatively unique design here. We do get Bullitt, so he's going to look like all the other Bullitts if he goes with that type of wheel.

I have heard of an opinion, you gave yours so why can't I? Have you heard of rebuttal?
in bold. exactly. it's classic. that's why they have those wheels. that's what the OP asked for. classic.

you might need to check a dictionary. "unique" is not the same as classic man. or authentic. or original. or quintessential. which is what he asked for.

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
So you did miss the part where he said he wants a wheel that isn’t run on other brands?

choate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
no. hence the bullitts. do you really see them on many other cars/trucks? it's true to the mustang. an original classic to the stang.

choate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you said this.........''Great, get a Bullitt wheel and look like all the other Bullit cars...''

yes. a classic Bullitt Mustang. which is a classic. sorry man but you're fighting a losing battle here. Australia mustang expert guy..........

Sponsored

choate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
back to the original programming. [MENTION=32590]Aubrey[/MENTION]

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Am I? I already told you I can see that wheel design on a bunch of different cars here, it’s a very popular design. Or did you suddenly become an expert on Australia too?

choate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bc all them classic Mustangs to reference in Australia

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I was gonna replace the 19" black stock wheels on a GT/CS with the Ecoboost PP1 Dark Tarnished Wheels from FRPP. I think those would be rare and look fine on a non PP1 GT since they are square set up. Some say they even can clear PP1 brembos... They would be rare because factory is gloss black, FRPP sells silver and dark tarnished which is probably not common. I am kinda tired of black wheels.

For your PP1, maybe the Boss 302S wheel package from FRPP? They are machined and fit the brembos up front and can come staggered. or some Shelby Wheels?
Sponsored