2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Gorgeous. What do these weigh per wheel (19x10 I assume)?
Thanks! :thumbsup:

The 19's are around 24 lbs for the 19x10 and about 25 lbs for the 19x11. The 20"s are about 25 lbs for the 20x10 and 26 for the 20x11"

I got the weights from [MENTION=14702]CarlosMRRDesignWheels[/MENTION] for the 19's and there was a weight thread that I found the 20" M600's weights from.

Here's a shot of the car on the 19's at the Wine Country Cruise that my Car Club organized yesterday.
20180616_152311.jpg

esco11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Does anyone happen to have pics of the Graphite/Gunmetal M600 wheels on a Ruby Red car?

The closest I’ve seen so far is on a Race Red and I’m still unsure on whether I’d go for it.
They seem to have a slightly blueish hue that may not look right with Ruby.

Sponsored

TheOilman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 SB GT Premium PP
Has anyone put the HR6 wheel on a PP 2017? I love the machined face look on black cars.

TheOilman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 SB GT Premium PP

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ive got a set on a magnetic car. I like the wheels but the satin finish is I think just OK. (Cosmetically) They don't show brake dust. That is for sure. If I were doing it again I would spring for a custom in house finish I think. I wouldn't call it a blue exactly. It is hard to explain. They almost look like bead blasted metal.

Looking at Ruby pictures. They could look good I think.

Does anyone happen to have pics of the Graphite/Gunmetal M600 wheels on a Ruby Red car?

The closest I’ve seen so far is on a Race Red and I’m still unsure on whether I’d go for it.
They seem to have a slightly blueish hue that may not look right with Ruby.

Last edited:

esco11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Ive got a set on a magnetic car. I like the wheels but the satin finish is I think just OK. (Cosmetically) They don't show brake dust. That is for sure. If I were doing it again I would spring for a custom in house finish I think. I wouldn't call it a blue exactly. It is hard to explain. They almost look like bead blasted metal.

Looking at Ruby pictures. They could look good I think.
Thanks for the input, I was kind of thinking I’d prefer a custom color after seeing these pics:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2066547&postcount=130

But then again at that point I’d probably just go for the M350s in graphite.
For some reason they seem to have more of a darker look.

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Ok the Millenium Falcon(GT PP on Steeda Progressives) needs a set of those FS06 in brushed smoke....open to ideas for a squared setup.

Eventually I am going to have the car wrapped to look as close to the Solo version of the Falcon as possible and hopefully in time for the opening of Star Wars land in Orlando next year. I've got some connects at Disney and will be pitching the idea of using my car during the grand opening.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Ok the Millenium Falcon(GT PP on Steeda Progressives) needs a set of those FS06 in brushed smoke....open to ideas for a squared setup.

Eventually I am going to have the car wrapped to look as close to the Solo version of the Falcon as possible and hopefully in time for the opening of Star Wars land in Orlando next year. I've got some connects at Disney and will be pitching the idea of using my car during the grand opening.
Sounds cool, got a concept sketch or something for visualization?
Sponsored