Sponsored

First Images on my 18MY

Aaron Borg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
So the first images of My new Mustang have come through, Still sitting at Flat Rock at the moment, just waiting on QC then to get her ready to Export and shipping. Hopefully get her for Ford Fair!!
IMG_8551.JPG
IMG_8554.JPG
IMG_8560.JPG
IMG_8557.JPG
IMG_8563.JPG
IMG_8561.JPG
Sponsored

Artill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Manual Guard GT convertible
Fantastic to have pictures of your own Mustang being built. But i bet it wont make waiting for it any easier

wack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Shadow Edition Triple Yellow
Good colour choice Aaron :D

eldar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT - My2017
Someone has stolen the engine! Make sure it starts when you take delivery.....

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I always love seeing build photos and videos of cars being built. Its such a mesmerising process.

How did you get these photos anyway? Do you know someone at the factory or did you slip a fiver under the desk?

Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I always love seeing build photos and videos of cars being built. Its such a mesmerising process.
It's a shame that Ford doesn't have a system where commercial images of our cars are taken as they pass certain points on the production line (similar to those taken by theme parks on thrill rides and sold to punters later).

I'd love to have pictures of my Mustang as it snaked it's way through the factory (and would be more than happy to pay for them).

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
It's a shame that Ford doesn't have a system where commercial images of our cars are taken as they pass certain points on the production line (similar to those taken by theme parks on thrill rides and sold to punters later).

I'd love to have pictures of my Mustang as it snaked it's way through the factory (and would be more than happy to pay for them).
I would love photos of my Mustang being built