Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Hello everyone. New to the forum. Ive been reading posts here for several months while waiting for my mustang(ordered in Aug, 2017)... Finally she arrived last week. Man am I happy with my purchase!
Welcome!
Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Rick here in NE Wisconsin.

I'm very pleased to return to the Mustang family after a 7 year absence. I have previously owned a 1968, 1973, 1987, 1995 and 2004 Mustang.

I just picked up a low mileage 2016 Mustang GT Premium automatic with the 401A package. The automatic was a compromise with my wife to seal the deal. I also promised to sell my motorcycle. I'm not sure if she totally buys the motorcycle part though.

It was a 10 hour round trip to pick up the car and I trailered it back behind my 2015 F150. Other than lousy weather it all went to plan.

My nearly 16 year old daughter seems to think she will be driving the Mustang to school. Ummm, no.

Here's the "new" car. My family has named it "Crisis" i.e. mid-life crisis. This is only true if I live to be well over 100 years old.

picture.jpg

Here's my 2004 GT that I owned for 8 years from the time it was new:

picture.jpg
Congrats on the new ride! I am in the appleton/oshkosh area. Let me know if you are interested in getting involved in any of the local groups or cruises....I am also in my 50 year old mid life crisis :):cheers:

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
New to Forum, been lurking for the last few months in the anticipation of the new 2019 GT500 which I hope to get. Long time mustang fan (long time from 80's that is). I currently own an 87 T-top car and an 86 Saleen Mustang #63. Hoping to have my newest mustang if Ford can hurry things up.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I have been lurking here for some time but decided it is time to join the party! I just picked up a 2016 GT Premium, 19,000 miles, Manual transmission and 3.55 gear, factory 20" rims/Pirelli summer tires. This will not be my daily driver but will be my fun car so I will be doing a few mods.

I already have an Airaid CAI and resonator delete. I will be getting a tune from Livernois since I have been a customer and have their tuning device. Looking forward to learning more from the great folks here!
Thunder.JPG
Thunder rear.JPG
Thunder Interior.JPG

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I have been lurking here for some time but decided it is time to join the party! I just picked up a 2016 GT Premium, 19,000 miles, Manual transmission and 3.55 gear, factory 20" rims/Pirelli summer tires. This will not be my daily driver but will be my fun car so I will be doing a few mods.

I already have an Airaid CAI and resonator delete. I will be getting a tune from Livernois since I have been a customer and have their tuning device. Looking forward to learning more from the great folks here!
Congrats the on the ride! be careful in the snow on those tires. The ceramic leather looks good, whoever had it before took good care of it.

Sponsored

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Congrats the on the ride! be careful in the snow on those tires. The ceramic leather looks good, whoever had it before took good care of it.
Thanks! I agree on the tires in our weather! I might try to find some 18 or 19" inch wheels and all-season tires to make it a bit more practical during winter.

The previous owner was about as fussy as I am. The car looks like new inside and out.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I agree on the tires in our weather! I might try to find some 18 or 19" inch wheels and all-season tires to make it a bit more practical during winter.

The previous owner was about as fussy as I am. The car looks like new inside and out.
check out the winter tire threads on this forum. you can do a search for winter tires or winter driving...There is a wealth of information there. Some guys go directly to snow tires, others all-season depending upon where and how you are driving.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the tip. I would probably go with all seasons on 18 or 19 inch rims. The 35 series tires on the car have a pretty stiff ride. I wouldn't mind a bit more sidewall for street driving. When I go to the track, I could throw the 20s back on.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the tip. I would probably go with all seasons on 18 or 19 inch rims. The 35 series tires on the car have a pretty stiff ride. I wouldn't mind a bit more sidewall for street driving. When I go to the track, I could throw the 20s back on.
that sounds like a good plan.

Twinguin

just a little Fury
Threads
Reaction score
Website
s76.photobucket.com
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Convertible
This will not be my daily driver but will be my fun car
Hello brucelinc - let me guess, your daily is red, has AWD, is bloody quick, and comes out of Flatrock as well!? Welcome! :cheers:

Sponsored

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Hello brucelinc - let me guess, your daily is red, has AWD, is bloody quick, and comes out of Flatrock as well!? Welcome! :cheers:
LOL! Small world! I didn't realize there would be anyone here that I had already met!

PVAMT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Deep impact blue / silver stripes, red pinstripes
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone

Hi from Raleigh NC,
I have been looking through all the great information you all have collected in this forum. I have a 2016 GTPP deep impact blue with silver over the top stripes. I have just started to mod it and look foward to getting it modded further.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Hi from Raleigh NC,
I have been looking through all the great information you all have collected in this forum. I have a 2016 GTPP deep impact blue with silver over the top stripes. I have just started to mod it and look foward to getting it modded further.
Love that color! What mods do you have and what do you have planned? How about some pics?

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Hi from Raleigh NC,
Welcome and enjoy the ride

StickShiftyFifty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang pp
Hello from Northern California i have been lurking around the forums for a while even purchased some parts from some members. Love the place and the information is outstanding. I currently own a 16' Black PP GT 6 Speed. Cleaned her up took some pics,

pnmf8Ectj.jpg
pmFOTuGaj.jpg
Sponsored