Sponsored

Ford Confirms 2019 Shelby GT500 Mustang, Supercharged V8 Over 700HP [Teaser Video]

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I'm not sure how great it will get off the line but after that expect even faster shifts than the A10.
Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Just seen Raj on Barret Jackson’s discussing the 17 GT coming up for auction at 10:30 eastern time.
I’m gonna guess 2.1 Mil,

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
big $. not sure how much of that is because of charity donation, but at first I guessed 2.3M. and then changed to 2.1. I think the norm, once they are able to sell them, they go for around 1.5 - 2. area.

I seen a couple cars i might have bid on.

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Both GT350 and GT500 will arrive a little later than the regular Non-FP during the MY, something like a 2019 1/2 or 2019 3/4 Model Year, during the calendar year.
But we have seen the 5.2 s/c VIN, but no FPC VIN. So you're making me think if the 350 continues for another year it wont have the FPC anymore.

Farruko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red GT 2016
But we have seen the 5.2 s/c VIN, but no FPC VIN. So you're making me think if the 350 continues for another year it wont have the FPC anymore.
Then I guess everything I’ve been exposed is all fake :shrug:

Time will tell..

Sponsored

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Then I guess everything I’ve been exposed is all fake :shrug:

Time will tell..
Well, if we arent seeing the VIN for the FPC now, youre saying they are going to add it later? When we have already seen the 5.2 s/c?

You're the industry guy...I dont know how that works...I would think if we've already seen that theres no indication of the FPC, that means the 350 will have something else. Or do we see VINs added throughout the year for the same production period?

Farruko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red GT 2016
Well, if we arent seeing the VIN for the FPC now, youre saying they are going to add it later? When we have already seen the 5.2 s/c?

You're the industry guy...I dont know how that works...I would think if we've already seen that theres no indication of the FPC, that means the 350 will have something else. Or do we see VINs added throughout the year for the same production period?
Maybe it will have something else (which I don’t think so, but is possible), or maybe something else happens.

Don’t you guys remember the “oil requirements sheet” that got leaked a few months ago? It was for 2020 NA Programs and both 5.2 (atmospheric and Forced Induction) were there....

If the VIN for the FPC is not present is for a reason, but the GT350 will be staying (yes, possibly without a FPC which I don’t think so)
17C54C52-C628-46B0-8F25-F995E3D5CA09.jpeg

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Don’t you guys remember the “oil requirements sheet” that got leaked a few months ago? It was for 2020 NA Programs and both 5.2 (atmospheric and Forced Induction) were there....

I thought someone figured out there were other engines on here that are known to be done. Maybe I am remembering that wrong , but I thought this "leak" ended up being kind of put to rest as not fully credible.

I'd like to see them continue the GT350. Its a great car. As long as they keep the annual production number down, it will also remain an important car for Ford and Ford loyalist in the long term as well.

Farruko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red GT 2016
I thought someone figured out there were other engines on here that are known to be done. Maybe I am remembering that wrong , but I thought this "leak" ended up being kind of put to rest as not fully credible.

I'd like to see them continue the GT350. Its a great car. As long as they keep the annual production number down, it will also remain an important car for Ford and Ford loyalist in the long term as well.
Well... there are some new engines in there like the 3.0 Diesel from the F150 a I also see there some others that happen to catch my attention.... 3.3L PFDI HEV, a 3.0GTDI HEV and a 1.5L Diesel (the three of them unknown at the moment) but that we will see in NA probably next year (I hope that’s 2020MY not 2020CY).

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
the Racing 5.2s switched to CPC because they held up better on the track. If it does stay, I’m hoping for CPC, and I might trade up.
Sponsored