Sponsored

Tennessee/Middle TN

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
[MENTION=24298]Bluustang71[/MENTION] what’re you looking to have done? Got quite a few friends in clarksville who do their own and know there shit. Friend of mine just swapped his 3.6 KB and put HPP Twin kit on.
Sponsored

Bluustang71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT Premium PP CAI w/tune
[MENTION=24298]Bluustang71[/MENTION] what’re you looking to have done? Got quite a few friends in clarksville who do their own and know there shit. Friend of mine just swapped his 3.6 KB and put HPP Twin kit on.
Im pretty confident I can handle it all on my own.. ive done alot of pushrod foxbody stuff ect.. But the more I think about it it might be more cost effective to have someone do it. Work hasnt slowed down this winter and I can be making money on the weekends ect...

I have a ton to install...

Whipple gen 3
opg cs
dss2000s
rxt and flywheel
Kooks off road headers

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
Im pretty confident I can handle it all on my own.. ive done alot of pushrod foxbody stuff ect.. But the more I think about it it might be more cost effective to have someone do it. Work hasnt slowed down this winter and I can be making money on the weekends ect...

I have a ton to install...

Whipple gen 3
opg cs
dss2000s
rxt and flywheel
Kooks off road headers
I would say DBR in Spring Hill knows the most and does the best work on domestics but they are pricey. Not saying their work isn't worth it but it definitely isn't cheap. Skye Performance in Smyrna is ran by some of my friends and they work on a lot of different stuff and I'm sure could do everything you need done without an issue. You're going to need a drive shaft too. I'm selling mine if you're interested because I'm switching to a TR6060 and can't use the MT82 driveshaft. It's a carbon fiber drive shaft shop DS. I also recommend going ahead and putting an ATI dampner on it for extra insurance.

Bluustang71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT Premium PP CAI w/tune
I appreciate the recommendation. I’m trying to hold off on drive shaft as I plan to ditch the mt82 myself in the near future. Send me a pm on what ya ur asking for it please. If it’s a good deal maybe I’ll buy and use then just resell when time comes. As of now I’m staying stock balancer. Will do a balancer and 10 rib kit once built shortblock is complete.

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
I would say DBR in Spring Hill knows the most and does the best work on domestics but they are pricey. Not saying their work isn't worth it but it definitely isn't cheap. Skye Performance in Smyrna is ran by some of my friends and they work on a lot of different stuff and I'm sure could do everything you need done without an issue. You're going to need a drive shaft too. I'm selling mine if you're interested because I'm switching to a TR6060 and can't use the MT82 driveshaft. It's a carbon fiber drive shaft shop DS. I also recommend going ahead and putting an ATI dampner on it for extra insurance.
Hey if you have that DS later next year let me know it's lower on my list of things to do with track focus prep and events first. Any issues with it at all nvh wise.

Sponsored

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
Hey if you have that DS later next year let me know it's lower on my list of things to do with track focus prep and events first. Any issues with it at all nvh wise.
I didn't notice any extra nvh. My car is loud and stiff af though so as far as noise goes... all I hear is Corsa. The DS did more for my throttle response and was one of those things that I thought I was crazy at first until I spoke to some others that I felt like it helped more than I anticipated. Cutting the weight down on the ds and the cf actually has some flex to it so it felt less harsh on the driveline too. It didn't have that really hard shock feeling of power being transferred on hard shifts through the first couple gears. Of course now I'm about to have some serious traction problems with this new motor so that's a whole new can of worms.

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Merry Christmas everyone!

Here is what I need to know. Is there anyone here that lives in a county that requires emissions, who runs catless headers and maybe has a custom tune? I am looking to go this route but need to know that I will be able to pass the emissions part with no issues. I have heard this local tuner name Taylor is capable of doing this but don't know much more than that about him.

If anyone has any insight please let me know.

Thanks!!!

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
[MENTION=14538]Dizzle58[/MENTION] Taylor is a good dude man. He runs TaylorD tuning. Quite a few locals tuned by him. Some blower cars as well. His names Taylor Curtis. Had FB if you wanna hit him up. Should be able to square you away.

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I still have these Vossens if anyone local is interested. I’ve already replaced them so not looking to trade but I’ll make a good cash deal for someone local. Brand new all season tires, tpms and lugs. Very good condition with just very light scratches from tire mounting. Brian Thompson [MENTION=18542]ManBearPig[/MENTION] has seen them in person.

https://s19.postimg.org/sv6mgpb1f/11...5_CAF9_B49.jpg

Sponsored

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I still have these Vossens if anyone local is interested. I’ve already replaced them so not looking to trade but I’ll make a good cash deal for someone local. Brand new all season tires, tpms and lugs. Very good condition with just very light scratches from tire mounting. Brian Thompson [MENTION=18542]ManBearPig[/MENTION] has seen them in person.

https://s19.postimg.org/sv6mgpb1f/11...5_CAF9_B49.jpg

These Vossens are in near perfect condition by my standards and I'm a picky son of a b*****.