Sponsored

My 15GT is ruined :( Go for a GT350 or boosted GT?

Next Project?

• Total voters

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
That's awesome! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it visually next year!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
So I've had the car for about 48 hours. I am absolutely speechless. This thing is a whole different animal! I knew the blower would make a huge difference, but this doesn't even feel like the same vehicle! definitely going to take some getting used to. But damn is it fun! I have yet to be able to get any power down as it just spins for days lol! going to have to get used to a different driving style and roll into the throttle instead of just punching it. Overall... my expectations are blown away and couldn't be happier!

Welcome to the stable whippled race red stang! :ford:
IMG_3788.jpg

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Really, really nice car. Very cool looking and tasteful. I didn't really like the PP wheels when they came out 3 years ago, but they have grown on me to the point that I really like them. The contrast with the red is very good. Good find as well!

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
I like your Steelers cooler. Helluva game last Sunday. I'll leave it at that. :headbonk:

BMAGOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS, 2016 Explorer Sport, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport, 1968 Firebird
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to say that after taking well over 3 weeks to read the whole thread on "what did you do to your S550 today", I thought that your white one was one of the best looking cars I've seen on this forum (along with a couple others). I was pretty shocked when I saw this thread. I totally feel your pain. At least you were ok and were able to replace it with this red one. It's a real beauty.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Just wanted to say that after taking well over 3 weeks to read the whole thread on "what did you do to your S550 today", I thought that your white one was one of the best looking cars I've seen on this forum (along with a couple others). I was pretty shocked when I saw this thread. I totally feel your pain. At least you were ok and were able to replace it with this red one. It's a real beauty.
thank you sir for the kind words! yeah it really sucks, put so much money into that other one and had so many great memories with it. Like you said, im just happy to be back with another one and excited for what the future holds with it! Plan on modding a lot and doing all the things I wish I would have done on the first one! its nice already knowing everything about the car so I have a good bit of ideas flowing :D

cdq85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Boostey Pants
thank you sir for the kind words! yeah it really sucks, put so much money into that other one and had so many great memories with it. Like you said, im just happy to be back with another one and excited for what the future holds with it! Plan on modding a lot and doing all the things I wish I would have done on the first one! its nice already knowing everything about the car so I have a good bit of ideas flowing :D
Awesome end to a shitty story. Welcome to the western PA boostey pants club! You'll enjoy that beast. Are you DD'ing that during the winter cause I know I've been pissed off having to walk through the garage every day and look at my baby just sitting there.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
glad to know you and your beloved one walked out of this accident with minor injuries, its a good thing your mustang can take a hard impact being a two door sport vehicle. hope you guys are doing fine happy holidays.

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Hey Joe! I'm down the road if you ever need a hand working on your mods. Have a bunch of tools and lift. You can just bring the beer. :cheers:

Glad to hear you are ok.
20170430_151415.jpg

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I'd get a used '16 - never know, it being the only year with the hood turn signals may make it a collectible. Hahahahaha. GT350... cool and all, sweet fenders, engine's nice... but............ doesn't tickle me. GT350R (even though it's not THAT much different)... I'd have that.
Sponsored