BULLITT

geobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon XR8
The unconfirmed so far:

- Diff 3.73 or 3.55 - Pointing to 3.73
- Stereo - 9 Speaker or 12 Speaker - I would guess for Aus will be the 9 speaker
- Gauge Pack - do not think Aus will get this
- Blis - hmm again no not think Aus will get this either
- Car Cover - Wonder if standard as its not an option for Aus
- Definite number - is 700 just an initial lot or is that it for Aus? also what will the plaque say - 1 of 700 or just the last 4 digits of your VIN (ie part of a global total?)

Confirmed
- Magneride - Standard
- Recaro - 3k Option
- Price - $73,688 inc LCT + On Roads

If anyone has solid evidence to clear up the unconfirmed list for the AUS market would be good to hear/see it but i think until the car arrives nothing can be 100% confirmed.

Exciting times for those of you who have ordered them, they sound like a great package, cannot wait to see them out in the wild.

Thanks to Jimmy G for providing the 2019 Order Guide the other standard features are listed in there for the Bullitt.

George
Sponsored

dddd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XR6T
The only diff available in the Bullitt is the 3.73:1

The factory isn't going to tool up to swap in another ratio for a few cars in a faraway land.
I am aware of whats std in USA, and it is my hope we get that as well, however a manual performance pack GT in USA gets a torsen 3.73 where all export GT's (which are also PP) get conventional LSD with 3.55.
It would appear what is standard running gear in the home market is not necessarily standard for export market

Have already seen picture of export bullet and shows conventional 3 air vents
12 speaker already confirmed for 2018

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The unconfirmed so far:

- Diff 3.73 or 3.55 - Pointing to 3.73
- Stereo - 9 Speaker or 12 Speaker - I would guess for Aus will be the 9 speaker
- Gauge Pack - do not think Aus will get this
- Blis - hmm again no not think Aus will get this either
- Car Cover - Wonder if standard as its not an option for Aus
- Definite number - is 700 just an initial lot or is that it for Aus? also what will the plaque say - 1 of 700 or just the last 4 digits of your VIN (ie part of a global total?)

Confirmed
- Magneride - Standard
- Recaro - 3k Option
- Price - $73,688 inc LCT + On Roads

Car cover is available in black or green you have to order through dealer this week $700

Vinno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Manual
The only diff available in the Bullitt is the 3.73:1

The factory isn't going to tool up to swap in another ratio for a few cars in a faraway land.
I don’t think this is really true I think Ford Aus is just lazy and wants simple orders. We did a factory tour in April and left and right hand drive cars come down the line together and depending on the order the parts come along at the precise time they are needed depending on the build sheet. We could get any option that goes on a right hand drive car if Ford Aus bothered to offer it to us. It is no harder for them to swap ratios than having them come from the supplier and meet the installation crew on the line. It’s a real eye opener how they run this particular plant.

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
What price have people been told for drive away ?

Sponsored

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
I don’t think this is really true I think Ford Aus is just lazy and wants simple orders. We did a factory tour in April and left and right hand drive cars come down the line together and depending on the order the parts come along at the precise time they are needed depending on the build sheet. We could get any option that goes on a right hand drive car if Ford Aus bothered to offer it to us. It is no harder for them to swap ratios than having them come from the supplier and meet the installation crew on the line. It’s a real eye opener how they run this particular plant.
I would tend to go along with this. Ford Australia got bitten on the bum when they seriously underestimated Mustang demand for Australia.

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
I can confirm that for the exported version - it will have a diff ratio of 3.55
and the 12 speaker system.
Capture.PNG

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
^^^^Thatcham?? That's clearly Pommie. And who the hell orders a smokers package anymore, lol.

Yeah, I now reluctantly agree hopes are fading for the diff ratio...which really pisses me off. Three sevens much better than three fives. This is the latest hero version Mustang, ffs.....what's the point of the Bullitt if it can barely lick it's GT brother in a fight?

dddd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XR6T
I can confirm that for the exported version - it will have a diff ratio of 3.55
and the 12 speaker system.
Well that has confirmed what I suspected, which is a real shame.

I was set on a manual 2018 until I noticed the new ridiculously tall gear ratios they now run, which would only be made worse with export 3.55 ratio's

The Bullet and the possibility of 3.73 was my only hope for a manual, looks like its an auto for me

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
^^^^Thatcham?? That's clearly Pommie. And who the hell orders a smokers package anymore, lol.
All current Mustangs have a ciggy lighter. Weird, I know. But there you go.

Maybe they think Aussies are all smokers. They may have been watching too much Crocodile Dundee.

Sponsored

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
Just received the VIN for my new Bullitt - looks like they will start assembly of it middle to late July. :cheers:

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
All current Mustangs have a ciggy lighter. Weird, I know. But there you go.
I removed the lighter and capped the hole - the ashtray is handy for coins, though.

Was sitting in traffic just a couple of weeks back and there was a guy in a black GT right behind me - smoking (and ashing out the window).

:tsk:

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
What did you cap the hole with Drewbo?

I had a bloody plastic one of those push pin things from under the bonnet sitting in the little tray area and then the bugger of a thing rolled into the empty cigarette lighter. Had to get the Mrs to use her small hands to get it out for me lol

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase