F-150 Manifold Testing/Journey

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
You're good bro :cheers: That would cool as f*ck if you found one around your area...just found one on flea bay for $130 shipped but has a cracked connector plug.
that's the one I saw, I think. I'll put the feelers out for you. :ford:
Sponsored

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt 6 speed manual
I’ll let you know if I decide to sell mine once I try it. I’m eventually going to go with a ported boss down the road. I might put this one on and not like it. Right now car feels real strong til 7200 so If I don’t like you I’ll sell it to you

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
No worries, a member just put one up in the marketplace so I grabbed. Another member PM'd me after that had one cheaper...damn...but I already committed to the first person.

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
I've got one posted in the classifieds here if anyone in Florida is looking for one.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I received my 2018 GT manifold last Thursday from White Bear Lake Ford. And it was undamaged.

FWIW, I put the '18 GT manifold next to the F-150 manifold to show the differences in the runner design since the F-150 manifold and the '18 GT manifold are popular mods right now for the '15-'17 GT.

4HsS0MC.jpg

14AMJPH.jpg

E5JRImK.jpg
thanks, that was a cool idea & helpful to others.

Sponsored

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
update: mpg is up to 22.1. Doesn't sound like much but big deal in the crowded Jacksonville area. I just ordered the full Steeda DragPack and will be installing soon. Should be taking the car to Gainesville for times at the end of the month. Car still pulls strong from idle on up! Still not been able to get a real run going.

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
update: mpg is up to 22.1. Doesn't sound like much but big deal in the crowded Jacksonville area. I just ordered the full Steeda DragPack and will be installing soon. Should be taking the car to Gainesville for times at the end of the month. Car still pulls strong from idle on up! Still not been able to get a real run going.
Still haven't done mine...you're getting pretty good at convincing me to stop procrastinating :cheers:

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Still haven't done mine...you're getting pretty good at convincing me to stop procrastinating :cheers:
I got mine in November and waited 4ever to get it on. Car is so much more fun to drive now. Instant torque. I really want to run it up to the higher rpm's to see when the power drops off but have not been able too.

PS. Go ahead & install it!

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
I'll be getting to mine soon...need a bigmouth first though.. [MENTION=28129]gameovergt[/MENTION] did you have to do any mods to your airbox to get the big mouth to fit right? I'm thinking of getting a GT350 snorkel..not sure if its needed though.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I'll be installing mine this month (finally!). Dyno'ing before and after and having Lund look over the tune for any possible optimizations. I'll share the results here.

Sponsored

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT
I'll be installing mine this month (finally!). Dyno'ing before and after and having Lund look over the tune for any possible optimizations. I'll share the results here.
Do it.:headbang:

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Very interested in more results on this.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be getting to mine soon...need a bigmouth first though.. @gameovergt did you have to do any mods to your airbox to get the big mouth to fit right? I'm thinking of getting a GT350 snorkel..not sure if its needed though.
I still haven't installed the big mouths. I am this weekend (might hit up someone from a mustang club I just joined to assist). Maybe. LOL. I'm a big chicken and afraid to try & remove the bumper. From what I've seen the BM slips right into the factory air box snorkel.

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt 6 speed manual
im really curious as to when you get to open it up how high it pulls. thinking about finishing the last 3 ports on it and installing this weekend if the weather holds up

OP
OP
apex15stangPP

apex15stangPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
PIMPIN!!!
Sponsored