Sponsored

New 2018 GT engine tick.

rollingshi59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base A10
Okay, I know people have been talking and asking about the engine tick at cold start and it is the high pressure injectors causing the noise, but I could not figure this out. I recently got my first oil change done and previously the tick did go away when the rpm dropped below 1k, but after the oil change, It does not go away below 1k rpm and it keeps on. Any idea what is causing? Checked the oil level and did put the right oil weight.
Sponsored

Chris5.0coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
[MENTION=32316]rollingshi59[/MENTION] if you seen the posts I’ve made of mines watch the videos now this is my second oil change today and the noise is now present when the engine is fully warmed up it used to be only when cold now it’s there when it been driven for miles already I’m so pissed off that 3 dealers I’ve taken it to don’t want to fix it even when I opened up cases they just go around me and tell ford engineers that it’s normal witch is bullshit cause once they say that they don’t have to do anything I’m going to be driving my car till it breaks I have a big folder full of paper work and I have a bunch of videos that I have made showing the noise and now that it’s worse I know it’s a matter of time before the thing explodes and when it does I’m going To fully expose them for making me drive my car like this

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
I started getting this on cold starts, I'm at 2100 miles. What do I do?
Sponsored