Sponsored

Master Blaster vs Leaf Blower + Compressor

betterthansx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (looking for)
Some call it anal, but others call it having pride in what you own and enjoy taking care of your shit...
I also cannot let $50,000+ just sit there and rust. Taking care of it is the least I could do haha
Sponsored

OP
OP

UnhandledException

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
You need to see my car now. In 1 week, it probably has a half mm thick coating of salt and mud all over. God knows how the undercarriage is. I m waiting for 20 degree weather to go away and hopefully on monday I will wash it.

betterthansx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (looking for)
You need to see my car now. In 1 week, it probably has a half mm thick coating of salt and mud all over. God knows how the undercarriage is. I m waiting for 20 degree weather to go away and hopefully on monday I will wash it.
Just take it to the coin op wash and power wash the salt and under carriage

OP
OP

UnhandledException

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Just take it to the coin op wash and power wash the salt and under carriage
I got my own undercarriage thing that has wheels and 4 nozzles rhat you attach a pressure washer. The car wash places that do that unfortunately all have 1 common problem. They keep respraying all the accummulated/melted snow/salt/chemical back to the cars (to some degree). Its not like doing it yourself. Plus its not fun, you know how we all like to overthink and overcomplicate things.

A7X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Black Silver Stripes
we have a few coin washes that use fresh water. $3 and you can spray for 3 minutes. More $ = more time.

The washes where you drive the car in with the automatic spray uses recycled brine, but supposedly fresh water for the final rinse. In other words, don't use them

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Someone with a different opinion than you? How dare they.

You do you.
Seriously? You so far gone you can't laugh at life's absurdities? Maybe you should quit wiping the bird doodoo off your roof, stop buffing out the microscratches from the leaves hitting your siding, and leave the raindrops to dry naturally on your deck, too. It's a car, not the Mona Lisa. Grab a copy of The Princess Bride or Uncle Buck or tickle a baby's belly and learn how to laugh and giggle again. Merry Christmas!:headbonk:
Sponsored