Sponsored

Ex steeda engineer- selling mustangs in colorado

EcoBlue68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Impact Blue Ecoboost
Hi everyone I want to introduce myself on this forum My name is Jason Roberts and I was Steedas lead engineer during the 2015 mustang S550 release and on into its major development.

I've moved out to Fort Collins, Colorado and am employed by an amazing dealership out here. I have tons of mustangs available and can locate and ship all around the country.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any technical questions, its always nice working with a familiar face in the industry and getting the hands on attention you deserve.

Check out my website for inventory, information about me and more!

www.FocoFordsFromJason.com

:cheers:
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: A7X

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
I would like to welcome you 1st.

Now can you get me a rear Diff oil cooler? I want some track time next year.

OP
OP

EcoBlue68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the welcome!

Hey Brian I appreciate the warm welcome. I can get you genuine ford performance parts at exceptional prices such as the dual ported diff cover that is set up for an inlet and outlet line to support the diff oil cooler kit. Feel free to send me a message or shoot me a call on the diff cooler itself. We can find you a solution.

Also keep in mind, new and used mustangs will be plentiful as well as good availability and pricing on ford factory and performance components.

Secondarily I have specialized in HPDE instruction over the course of the last 5 years. If anyone is looking for personalized track days reach out and we will get rolling!

OP
OP

EcoBlue68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The gt350's have that cooler setup but there's a lot that goes into it with mounting, the undertray that actually feeds air to the cooler, and all the hoses. lets get together on it to find the best solution.

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Cool beans . I will have to reach out to you in the near future.
Sponsored