• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

For Sale: Sync2 to Sync3 upgrade kit

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
SOLD

SYNC3 upgrade bundle with built-in Nav

Everything you need to upgrade your 2015/16 UK Spec S550 with SYNC2 (MyFordTouch) to the vastly superior SYNC3.

Includes all the parts needed for fully functional Android Auto and Apple Carplay.

On receipt of your VIN I will pre-program to your car to retain all factory features such as climate control, steering wheel controls, voice commands etc.

This is provided as a completely plug and play solution so no cutting of wires is required, and a full "return to stock" is possible. It retains your factory brackets which will screw straight in for a direct fit.

There is 1 light virtually invisible scratch on the screen. So hard to see I can't even get a clear photograph of it. Completely invisible when screen is on. Only mentioned for complete honesty. Welcome to view in person first, no hard feelings if you aren't happy.

Ā£750 (ONO) + postage, or if you can make it to my driveway in Bedfordshire I'll help you fit it free, takes just over an hour depending on how stubborn your trim is.
Can also point you in the direction of Youtube videos showing all the trim removal steps and guide you through the installation if you fancy DIY.

04.png

01.png

02.png

03.png

05.png

06.png

07.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Didn't even know this was possible. Certainly something I would have considered when I had sync 2 (no nav) in my Ecoboost...

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but how does the aerial part work? The Sync 3 cars all have the roof "nipple", whereas the Sync 2 cars do not?

OP
OP
SpArKy

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Didn't even know this was possible. Certainly something I would have considered when I had sync 2 (no nav) in my Ecoboost...

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but how does the aerial part work? The Sync 3 cars all have the roof "nipple", whereas the Sync 2 cars do not?
no bubble burst :) the aerial is in the pack and mounted in the dash under the centre trim next to the central speaker.

i have this exact same kit (allbeit the wrong screen) running in my 2015 UK GT.

the one in my car now isn't a direct swap but can be made to fit. the one for sale is however a direct swap. this is the reason i ended up with 2, i bought the correct one when i realised i'd ordered the wrong one from the states. when it eventually arrived i realised it wasn't as wrong as i'd thought and got it to fit anyway so rather than just chucking it away, i got the rest of the bits to make another set out of the other one and now selling. :thumbsup:

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
oow i'm interested, didn't know you could get these :eyebulge:

So this has all the features you would get if it came with the car ?

OP
OP
SpArKy

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
oow i'm interested, didn't know you could get these :eyebulge:

So this has all the features you would get if it came with the car ?
Yes completely like stock. Climate control everything. Only thing diesnt work is update via wifi cos it looks up ur VIN to see whats available, although i dont think that works for most anyway :lol: can be done by usb instead.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SpArKy

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
sold