Sponsored

The Ignore List

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
I have a few members here on my Ignore List. For those that are unaware of this important forum feature, click Quick Links above and select Edit Options. Then look to the left and select Edit Ignore List.

The Ignore List is a marvelous forum innovation that removes posts by knuckle-dragging monkeys with keyboard access, but it has one limitation. If someone quotes said knuckle-dragging monkey, you'll see it in their quote....and the chimp has escaped.

People get on my Ignore List for various reasons. One recently got on there because he selects neutral going down hills. Another guy has a putrid bigass logo in his sig. If you're from Texas, you might be on my Ignore List. The good thing about the Ignore List, it doesn't care who you put in there...it accepts moonunits of any variety. Actually, scratch that. You can't put a Mod or Admin on your Ignore List. (Dear forum leaders, I know this because I've tried to do this on another forum. I love you guys and I have no beef with the bosses here at Mustang6G!).

The Ignore List is like a life sentence in Folsom. Once you go in, you don't get out.

If you were wondering why you never get a response from a particular forum member, maybe he's woke to the Ignore List :).
Sponsored

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
I guess PMAS has everyone on ignore. Lol

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt

ahahahah...totally expected.

What I didn't mention was the Ignore Trap. The Ignore Trap is the consequence of exposing the fact that a particular member is on your ignore list. When the monkey knows he is on your list, he is free to throw sh1t at you without fear of retort.

Like this. You are one dumbass Pommie git :).

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
full?d=1480047272.gif

Sponsored

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
ahahahah...totally expected.

What I didn't mention was the Ignore Trap. The Ignore Trap is the consequence of exposing the fact that a particular member is on your ignore list. When the monkey knows he is on your list, he is free to throw sh1t at you without fear of retort.

Like this. You are one dumbass Pommie git :).
The trap was a trap :D

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I have a few members here on my Ignore List. For those that are unaware of this important forum feature, click Quick Links above and select Edit Options. Then look to the left and select Edit Ignore List.

The Ignore List is a marvelous forum innovation that removes posts by knuckle-dragging monkeys with keyboard access, but it has one limitation. If someone quotes said knuckle-dragging monkey, you'll see it in their quote....and the chimp has escaped.

People get on my Ignore List for various reasons. One recently got on there because he selects neutral going down hills. Another guy has a putrid bigass logo in his sig. If you're from Texas, you might be on my Ignore List. The good thing about the Ignore List, it doesn't care who you put in there...it accepts moonunits of any variety. Actually, scratch that. You can't put a Mod or Admin on your Ignore List. (Dear forum leaders, I know this because I've tried to do this on another forum. I love you guys and I have no beef with the bosses here at Mustang6G!).

The Ignore List is like a life sentence in Folsom. Once you go in, you don't get out.

If you were wondering why you never get a response from a particular forum member, maybe he's woke to the Ignore List :).
The only thing you do is waste more time clicking on "view post" of the person you ignored. It is a dumb thing to do....

Guess someone would use "ignore" since the "tell mommy or tell principle" button is not there.

Now put me on your list... :lol:

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
The only thing you do is waste more time clicking on "view post" of the person you ignored. It is a dumb thing to do....

Guess someone would use "ignore" since the "tell mommy or tell principle" button is not there.

Now put me on your list... :lol:

It's principal.

Have you ever lived in Texas?? :)

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
I'm from the People's Republic of Maryland and everyone I've met from Texas were decent, freedom loving Americans...of course, you probably wouldn't understand that.

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
I'm from the People's Republic of Maryland and everyone I've met from Texas were decent, freedom loving Americans...of course, you probably wouldn't understand that.

Texans are loud.

You'd be surprised at what I understand. We Australians are travelers. I've spent some time in Maryland (in a Mustang!), loved Annapolis, toured the Naval Academy. Got the pics.

Annapolis has Australian mayor....you'll be orright there, mate :).

Sponsored

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Americans in general are loud. Annapolis, Md is an anomaly in the state. People in Maryland drive like assholes and display almost no courtesy. I should know, I'm 51 and have lived here all my life. When I leave the country for a vacation in a place like the Caribbean I can always tell who the Americans are. They are generally louder.

Don't get me wrong, I am a very proud American and wouldn't want to be anywhere else on the planet. A lot of Americans have become complacent don't realize just how lucky they are.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Have you ever lived in Texas?? :)
Ever so briefly... lived/driven all over Europe and the USA...

Heck I saw some Australians by our building... talking loud like they wanted everyone to know they spoke differently. I was like sht, they sound like Americans when Americans are overseas.

People in general are dumb when on travel. Talking loud, driving slow, driving fast, walking slow, taking pictures of random people getting off work (I'm not your zoo pet), getting lost, not stepping to right-side on the escalator, etc. Damn tourists... but I love your money!!!!!

People can't drive when at home... no matter where they are from. Miraculously though, everyone who complains of bad drivers are good drivers. Right... :lol:

Reminds me that every jackass I see in a GT drives like they are running out of gas and need to drive slow as hell to conserve what they have. What is up with that? Wish there were an ignore list for those types of drivers.
Sponsored