Sponsored

★ STOP Rock Chips! Protect Your Paint! - Cleartastic DIY Kits - SPECIAL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
So I would have to get 2x of the kit to do both sides correct? I don't think it specifies it includes for left and right sides. Also, are you guys going to offer front bumper, side mirror and partial hood kits too? I've had my car only 3 and a half weeks and I just got my first tiny rock chip on the hood :(
Sponsored

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
So I would have to get 2x of the kit to do both sides correct? I don't think it specifies it includes for left and right sides. Also, are you guys going to offer front bumper, side mirror and partial hood kits too? I've had my car only 3 and a half weeks and I just got my first tiny rock chip on the hood :(
No, the kit is for both right and left sides. Dont buy 2. :thumbsup:

As for the nose, yeah its on the table. We should get that happening soon. But when walking around shows, car lot, this area was getting hit the most so we attacked it first. :cheers:

GTPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Installed mine, the material is very easy to work with and the pattern fits well. My car is black so you can see the edges once a bit of dust settles on the car, not the fault of the film, just the curse of a black car.

ivantwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
If you have time, feel free to share some photos. I would like to see how it looks :)

Installed mine, the material is very easy to work with and the pattern fits well. My car is black so you can see the edges once a bit of dust settles on the car, not the fault of the film, just the curse of a black car.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Real glad to hear your happy.:thumbsup:
Yes black tends to show the most of anything. However wipe them down with some detail spray and you will be good to go.

If you get dirt or wax residue on the edge and it makes a line, use alcohol on a Q-tip and run the q-tip along the edges to get rid of it:thumbsup:

Thank you for taking the time to post and of course your business!! :cheers:

Ed

Donyw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I got some air bubbles on my install. Any tips?

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
I got some air bubbles on my install. Any tips?

I wonder if it is similar to installing tint. Maybe after a day or two it goes away.
Yup. What ivan11jams said.
But there really should not be any bubbles. It pretty much goes on clean and bubble free. However any tiny bubbles goes away usually in a day or so.

Contact me by phone if you have any questions, I can go over everything with you!

Thank you

Sponsored

ArcsandSparks

Probably wrenching
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Metallic GT
Vehicle Showcase
Installed mine a few days ago and I have nothing but good things to say :thumbsup:

Applying the film is simple, and the fit & finish is great.

I'm going to wait a few more days to wash the car, but after that I'll post some pictures.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Installed mine a few days ago and I have nothing but good things to say :thumbsup:

Applying the film is simple, and the fit & finish is great.

I'm going to wait a few more days to wash the car, but after that I'll post some pictures.
Awesome across the board! Thank you!

Ed

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Kits are shipping out! You should be hearing a knock at your door. Thank you all very much. Any questions, as always just reach out by email phone, smoke signals.....We are here for ya!

Ed

onlyturbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6spd, 2016 Audi S4 (Sold)., 2009 Subaru STI (Sold), 2003 SAAB Aero (Sold)
Hi Ed,
Is the kit still available at the discount for the forum members? I see that you are also located in LI NY...can I stop by to install?
I am also looking for some protection for the edges of the hood, just above the two headlights area. I have seen paint bobbing on few Mustangs in that area, I assume it is from a rock chip that may start started this process...
Thanks!

OneFordGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT
Hi Ed,
Is the kit still available at the discount for the forum members? I see that you are also located in LI NY...can I stop by to install?
I am also looking for some protection for the edges of the hood, just above the two headlights area. I have seen paint bobbing on few Mustangs in that area, I assume it is from a rock chip that may start started this process...
Thanks!
Interested as well. I have RokBlokz already and these would be a nice bonus.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.