Sponsored

Not ordering from these guys again

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Is been 4 days and i still don't have my tracking. The item is in stock also. What the hell am?
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck getting an answer from them here, last time the rep logged in was July 2017, last time he posted was March 2017. Last before that was a farewell in July 2016.

Don't expect any kind of response here.

If it isn't any kind of AM only product, I'd suggest going with someone else like CJPP, LMR, Lethal, etc.

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
I have good luck with LMR

Ratfink53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium
I have ordered a foose spoiler and got it fast. I then ordered a wheel and tire package, saying that everything was in stock. Later that day I got an email saying that everything was on back order! I canceled my order and bought a package from tire rack. I probably will shop elsewhere in the future.

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
If you ordered Ford Performance stuff through any of our vendors - good luck. They get bits and pieces of info on when the item will get to them, so they don't tell the purchaser anything. That's until you call them and ask, and typically they just don't know.

Case in point: I purchased some stuff from Steeda - some of it their stuff and some of it Ford Performance. They split the order in two. I got the Steeda stuff right away. The other stuff? I waited and waited for a few weeks for it. No tracking. No nothing. When I called they basically said they had no idea when they'll get the parts, but as soon as they know I'll know. They also didn't have real time inventory tied to their site. If they did it probably would have shown backorder and "est. shipping 3-4 weeks".

Ultimately they helped me cancel that part of the order and I had to go through Levittown to get what I needed. Totally not Steeda's fault.

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
If you ordered Ford Performance stuff through any of our vendors - good luck. They get bits and pieces of info on when the item will get to them, so they don't tell the purchaser anything. That's until you call them and ask, and typically they just don't know.

Case in point: I purchased some stuff from Steeda - some of it their stuff and some of it Ford Performance. They split the order in two. I got the Steeda stuff right away. The other stuff? I waited and waited for a few weeks for it. No tracking. No nothing. When I called they basically said they had no idea when they'll get the parts, but as soon as they know I'll know. They also didn't have real time inventory tied to their site. If they did it probably would have shown backorder and "est. shipping 3-4 weeks".

Ultimately they helped me cancel that part of the order and I had to go through Levittown to get what I needed. Totally not Steeda's fault.
Very true, a lot of them might also just be drop shipping so it comes back to the supplier anyway. For FP, Benny is great and I can also say that my order from Summit was processed quickly, think the strut tower brace was to me well within a week.

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
I've had great luck with CJ Pony Parts, Lethal, Beefcake, BMR and Steeda. Don't think I would order anything from AM even though their car show was really good.

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
As everyone has previously said, I have purchased through:
Steeda (friggin' amazing customer service)
Levittown (great customer service)
LMR (didn't need the customer service, but I've seen nothing but good)
Lethal (great customer service)
CJPP (great customer service, although they seem to have greatly increased their prices lately)
Beefcake (great customer service)
Need4Speed Motorsports (good customer service)
Maryland Speed (terrible customer service, stay the hell away)

In the year I've had my car, I've spent a ridiculous amount of money at various vendors and have had generally good experiences.
However, one thing I see so often it seems like a broken record on repeat is terrible AM customer service.

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
Perhaps too much time in their office bowling alley?

Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered and received in three days my Corsa quad tips. Zero issue other than the order not existing on my AM account. Called customer service and got a human in ten seconds and they confirmed my order. M6G forum discount worked fine and I was happy with the transaction.

It seems others are not as happy.

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I emailed them and linked to my thread here, they told me they were unable to load the forum :(

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
I emailed them and linked to my thread here, they told me they were unable to load the forum :(
This is what happens when a company gets to big and forgets about what made them big. They are losing a ton of money by ignoring a part of their base and it will only get worse. Once a company losses their reputation then its just a matter of time before sales catch up to reality.
Sponsored