Sponsored

Anyone Have a Livernois Tune

Offboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JR101 Kona Blue R Sold 1/21/19 New 2019;Ruby Red Raptor
Just curious if anyone has used there tune and if they are happy with it?

Anyone in the southwest hot climates that has it have you noticed any issues in the heat of the day?

I am really interested in possibly purchasing this tune but would like to hear from anyone that has it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Don's Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500. 2018 C63S
They F#cked me on my last mustang, so my advice is stay far far away from them

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350

JJones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550GT
lund on all my mustangs..they have all been flawless..running flex fuel on my gt350 and its been great!

Sponsored

BSures

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Just curious if anyone has used there tune and if they are happy with it?

Anyone in the southwest hot climates that has it have you noticed any issues in the heat of the day?

I am really interested in possibly purchasing this tune but would like to hear from anyone that has it.
I'm currently running their 91 tune with JLT cold air and Borla exhaust; living in SoCal.

I haven't had any problems with their tune and the car runs flawlessly, just had it out at the private buttonwillow event.

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
I'm currently running their 91 tune with JLT cold air and Borla exhaust; living in SoCal.

I haven't had any problems with their tune and the car runs flawlessly, just had it out at the private buttonwillow event.
I'm happy to hear that you are problem free with their tune. Do you know how much hp you picked up with a 91 octane tune? Curious.

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I'm happy to hear that you are problem free with their tune. Do you know how much hp you picked up with a 91 octane tune? Curious.
Given the fact that e85 is readily available in Bakersfield, it behooves you to get a flex fuel tune. You might be able to eke out 10hp with a 91 octane tune but you'd be on the ragged edge of detonation and probably invoking knock retard on a regular basis. On the other hand I see (via the Ngauge knock retard gauge) my ecu ADDING timing every time I step on it and the difference in SOTP from 91 is dramatic.

BSures

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Unfortunately I haven't had an opportunity to dyno yet. I can tell that the power band is much smoother and it feels like the car is pulling harder...might just be my imagination.
Sponsored