Another responsible mustang owner at a car show

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
At least he let off the gas unlike the GM exec who wrecked the ZR-1 who was a "professional driver". It's not rocket science to let go of the accelerator when you start to lose it like that.

RLMJR58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, pp, Kona Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmmm, completely out of control??? Hitting the breaks hard??? I must be seeing a different video. Looks like he hit it, started to slide out, got off the gas gained control and on the gas again...

Rocketman

Keep it stupid, stupid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPPPPPP
I was expecting actual bad driving, this was just a little wet over steer. I guess some people just want to smack talk anyone but themselves?
Yep. The real crime here was the shitty exhaust.

Sponsored

McShackett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT/CS 08 Bullitt
an almost 14 minute video for that little fishtail? Thank goodness for high speed scrubbing. Click bait video, lmk when someone hits a curb or bounces off a K rail. Lets see how well a carbon fiber wheel bounces down the road.
Ps- agree on the exhaust. It is sad.

HeelToeHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP, 05 focus st
an almost 14 minute video for that little fishtail? Thank goodness for high speed scrubbing. Click bait video, lmk when someone hits a curb or bounces off a K rail. Lets see how well a carbon fiber wheel bounces down the road.
Ps- agree on the exhaust. It is sad.
OP gave the timestamp. No way I was sitting through that!

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
That was nothing - not even close to a curb, nor a crowd...
For real! We don't want worse results on these videos but in this category, that's what's expected.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Not sure what I just watched...did not see the Stang almost crash...I saw more near wrecks chances from the high speed drive by's coming down the street.

Guess little fishtails equates to full wrecks now days.

Sponsored

65Terdlingua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang
At least he let off the gas unlike the GM exec who wrecked the ZR-1 who was a "professional driver". It's not rocket science to let go of the accelerator when you start to lose it like that.
To much throttle = oversteer = let off gas completely = weight transfers to front = less rear grip = more oversteer = spin and curb (in most of these crashes). What is needed is proper throttle application and modulation.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Do they run that water at the exit onto the road purposely? To give people an easier time to drift into a crowd?

Seems to me the GT350 driver did o.k., didn't keep on it when the rear stepped out.

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Do they run that water at the exit onto the road purposely? To give people an easier time to drift into a crowd?

Seems to me the GT350 driver did o.k., didn't keep on it when the rear stepped out.

Yes!

And they do it hoping someone will crash and post the video on-line.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Well I mean it wasn't that bad BUT almost all these fuck up involve dumb ass people who are smashing the gas on a RWD as they are TURNING out on to a road. I never showboat to the instigators at the exit of a C&C when they are yelling shit. I will rev it like I am going to take off, then granny out. If I am pulling out into a right hand turn, I am not flooring it until my car is straight.

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
Do they make a 350 with spoiler delete? That thing was screaming "copycat" before I even noticed it missing. The engine didn't even sound quite right.
Sponsored