HYBRID 3 SHIFTER

joshy5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Had the same issue with mine as stated above, really hard shifting, spoke with Dave Senior on the phone SUPER helpful, they are sending me the new revised bushings. I'll update everyone as soon as I have them swapped out with the old ones. Purchased shifter April 2017, 1500 miles on it. Love it otherwise...
Sponsored

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
Are you guys located in Pitcher, NY?

joshy5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
UPDATE: Hard Shifting: Spoke with Barton last week, knew of the Hybrid 3 hard shifting immediately, Paul was extremely helpful. Sent out the new bushings (3) due to old ones having a low heat tolerance.

Had my shop replace them, immediate improvement, just a heads up to anyone having this issue with hard shifting at startup or cold weather then easier shifting throughout use and the car heating up, its 100% the bushings they originally manufactured for this unit.

They were MORE than helpful with this situation, amazing company and my shifter is exactly what I was hoping for. Like butter.

Code

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Huk
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Tri-White
Any labor day sale coupon? Also, a few of you who posted had new bushings (3) from Barton, does everyone get the new bushing that are better at heat tolerance?
Sponsored