Sponsored

2019 Shelby GT500 rendering

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Thanks for your positive feedback. I just updated the rendering with blackedout headlights, closer matching lower parts of the fangs and the turn signal housings continuing to the fangs :headbang:
I always planned on getting my eventual Shelby white with blue stripes..... BUT I think if I wind up with the 2019+ GT500 I'd get white with a black stripe or red with either no stripe or a black stripe because of that gorgeous louver :cheers:
Sponsored

Falc'man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
You got skills! A good start :cheers:

this is my sorry attempt at a quick sketch from another tread (Don't know why I keep embaracing myself with my lack of skill...)

attachment.jpg
Your sketch reminded me of this

FRDGT1_Frt%20-%20vplates.jpg

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Your sketch reminded me of this

FRDGT1_Frt%20-%20vplates.jpg
Yes! I was always a fan of that Falcon, but just following what I see. :cheers:
When I see my sketch I literally see a Cobra with fangs exposed. I'm sure that's what Ford was going for. It also reminds me of the Helmet Maximus wore in Gladiator or Bobba Fett's helmet...yeah I'm a nerd

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
The entire front looks like a vent, I guess its safe to say it wont have over heating issues!!

Pakman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT350
Great rendering. But am I missing something in the video that makes us think the front end is blacked out like that? I'm curious how it would look if it was body colored.

Sponsored

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
This rendering got me more excited than the teaser video, Amazing drawing skills!

I can see where this going now and direction (body wise) looks great. I'd certainly like to see a larger splitter, changes to the rocker panels to differentiate from the 350 and tweaks to the rear spoiler. I'm on the fence about the single stripe.

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
I really like the white/blue render. However, am I the only one that thinks the spoiler/wing is a little to wimpy to hold up to the rest of the car? Other than that it is great. I think the 350R wing would work perfectly. Its more beefy looking. I dont think a delicate looking wing is going to work on this beast.

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Great rendering. But am I missing something in the video that makes us think the front end is blacked out like that? I'm curious how it would look if it was body colored.
Take a look at the teaser, you see that the middle part of the bumper is black in contrast to the red bodycolor :)
attachment.png

Sponsored

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Do your mind if I borrow this rendering for a thumbnail for my video?

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Do your mind if I borrow this rendering for a thumbnail for my video?
Feel free to use it in your video. A little credit would be nice of course :)

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
My wife called my APR GTC200 Drag wing Rice... Then I showed her that it is very similar to what is going to be on the GT500....She has no argument now..LOL

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I really like the white/blue render. However, am I the only one that thinks the spoiler/wing is a little to wimpy to hold up to the rest of the car? Other than that it is great. I think the 350R wing would work perfectly. Its more beefy looking. I dont think a delicate looking wing is going to work on this beast.
As long as they have reinforcing points under those stabilizers, it will be fine, which I'm sure they will. The wing looks goddy...and I like it, as long as the performance backs it up.

With that big ass hood loover, I doubt they offer a stripe combo. Who knows, could be wrong but I think it looks good without the stripe in this rendering. In fact, give it a black roof or carbon fiber roof and it would blend perfectly.
Sponsored