Sponsored

Any well reviewed shops in Middle Tennessee area?

Bluustang71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT Premium PP CAI w/tune
Im looking for a decent well reviewed shop withing a few hours of Middle Tennessee! I had planned to do alot of installs myself over winter but work is staying so busy that Im considering just paying to get alot of it done. Finding someone I can trust is most important and I havent been in this area for a long time. If anyone has a recommendation!?!
Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Im looking for a decent well reviewed shop withing a few hours of Middle Tennessee! I had planned to do alot of installs myself over winter but work is staying so busy that Im considering just paying to get alot of it done. Finding someone I can trust is most important and I havent been in this area for a long time. If anyone has a recommendation!?!
DBR in Spring Hill. David Branson, the owner, has one of the fastest Mustangs in the country.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
There are also local sections, might get a better answer there.

Tornado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt pp - white
Delk in Lebanon also has a good history as a mustang authority.

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
DBR would be the best Mid-TN has to offer I would say. But if you didn't purchase the parts through them, i'd say the install will be insane. Quoted me $2K+ for an OPG/CG install, and told me the labor was $20 more an hour because I already had the parts. What's bad is they did the Whipple install prior to me owning the car so it's been there before. Also told me they'd need the car for a week.

I'll be having Hypermotive in SC do mine. $1200 parts/labor/install, and if they're by 7AM they'd be done by noon.
Sponsored