Sponsored

Whipple instructions?

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know where I can find a link to instructions for fitting Whipple to S550?
I've found a second hand unit at the right price, I assume the instructions include a list of parts that should be supplied? :shrug:
Can't find anything online. I see that Lethal have them but the link won't work for me.
Any help appreciated. :cheers:
Sponsored

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
Anyone know where I can find a link to instructions for fitting Whipple to S550?
I've found a second hand unit at the right price, I assume the instructions include a list of parts that should be supplied? :shrug:
Can't find anything online. I see that Lethal have them but the link won't work for me.
Any help appreciated. :cheers:
The instructions dont include a list of included parts, just checked, but ask beefcake racing, they should be able to help you out

moffetts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Whippled 2015 GT PP
When you buy a new kit, they include a separate sheet that outlines all of the parts and whether someone has verified that they are included in the box(es).

Sponsored

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
When you buy a new kit, they include a separate sheet that outlines all of the parts and whether someone has verified that they are included in the box(es).
Kinda wondering if anyone here has one of those laying around?

JCGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 400a Magnetic
Kinda wondering if anyone here has one of those laying around?
I should have one in the unopened box sitting in my garage :) I can go dig it out for you later.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I should have one in the unopened box sitting in my garage :) I can go dig it out for you later.
That would be awesome. Thanks a tonne :thumbsup:

Sponsored

moffetts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Whippled 2015 GT PP
The instructions that I got with my kit were dated April of 2017. They were noticeably different from the 2015 instructions, like I remember the fuel rail feed line disassembly method was different, for example. If you have any trouble and can’t track down newer instructions, let us know.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
The instructions that I got with my kit were dated April of 2017. They were noticeably different from the 2015 instructions, like I remember the fuel rail feed line disassembly method was different, for example. If you have any trouble and can’t track down newer instructions, let us know.
I have a kit on the way and would love to read the latest instructions before it gets here if I can get a copy please.
Sponsored