Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Very close guys. I posted an update a few days ago.

Leather wheels are scheduled to start rolling close to Xmas, with the carbon fiber wheels starting to ship 1-2 weeks after. The goal is to have most all the steering wheels shipped by the end of the month.

The addition of gray to the color scheme required those materials to be ordered, since those were not on hand. No to mention Christmas and thanksgiving. The steering wheels will be in your hands soon. As I said before, rushing them out is a much worse option than waiting more time. Guys that decided to wait will be paying $150 more, so you are in at a great time.

Hopefully that makes sense. I don’t want to say a hard date, since if there is a quality control or prioductuon issue then we have to allow time for that. But the steering wheels are in production as we speak... or type
Sponsored

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Thanks for the update, 50! When I came home yesterday, I was getting my hopes up because there was a package on my doorstep that looked like it could have a steering wheel in it...it was crap that my wife ordered from B B & B...:doh:

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Thanks for the update, 50! When I came home yesterday, I was getting my hopes up because there was a package on my doorstep that looked like it could have a steering wheel in it...it was crap that my wife ordered from B B & B...:doh:
Hahah. That sucks man. Wish I had the other box you wanted.

Just so you guys know I have a real vested interest in making sure you guys get the steering wheels in perfect shape. With me now being a Representative for Signature Wheels I hope to bring you guys over as future customers there once you are pleased with these orders. DCTMS has delivered in the past, and they will here too.

If I get a hint there will be a longer delay I will just let you guys know. No reason for myself or DCTMS not to let you know. Just a matter of time.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Lmfao. My wife had the exact same box in the entry way. Lookn forward to my wheel to.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Good news. It looks like the all leather wheels should start to trickle out this week. Will keep you Gents posted

Sponsored

Socalrugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H4111
Good news. It looks like the all leather wheels should start to trickle out this week. Will keep you Gents posted
thx 50---I probably missed it but are these shipping FedEx or USPS?

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
6 of the leather wheels went out today USPS! Little tied up at the moment, but will email tracking numbers to those that went out

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Emails sent to those that shipped. Red and Gray will be rolling out to start with leather. The others are not far behind. Merry Christmas!
[MENTION=27845]Jmart[/MENTION], [MENTION=12810]Endokendal[/MENTION], [MENTION=30193]derklink[/MENTION], [MENTION=25907]torque124[/MENTION], [MENTION=19544]scoggy_doogan[/MENTION], [MENTION=27270]wilddog[/MENTION]

Sponsored

Jmart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Premium, Lightning Blue
My wheel arrived last night and I just got it installed. Installation went smoothly and only took ~45 minutes while taking my time and watching the CJPP video as a reference. The wheel looks great! Quality, look, feel... all head and shoulders above the OE wheel. Big thanks to 50Deep and DCTMS for bringing this product to the M6G community!

Also I can confirm the leather wheels have the 12 o'clock finger dimples on the back side like the carbon version. Nice touch! The added thickness and contours make a HUGE difference in the feel of this wheel. It'll be appreciated every day.

Snapped a few pics for reference and just realized how badly my interior needs a detail - sorry!
IMG_4178.jpg
IMG_4179.jpg
IMG_4180.jpg

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Thanks [MENTION=27845]Jmart[/MENTION]!

And so it begins...

esco11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Thanks for posting pics Jmart. Looks great, the dimples are a nice surprise for sure.
Hows the stiffness compared to stock?
The squishyness of the factory wheel feels so weird to me.

Jmart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Premium, Lightning Blue
I know what you mean about the stock wheel. Never really bothered me but does feel a little squishy. The new wheel is much more firm. That, paired with the improved materials, makes for a much better feel overall.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Woo hoo! Christmas one day late!
Tomorrow it goes on the car,
7200376D-0E9D-4C12-8906-35BBBB90A9C5.jpeg
Sponsored