Sponsored

GT500 order update

ttime500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
I hear you... unless they somehow allocate differently, like making the R an upgradeable package that isn't limited, only by who wants that particular package. otherwise it's gonna be a long wait, until adms subside... but fear not, they will it's just a matter of time.
Unfortunately based on what I see with the 350R they still are hard to acquire at or near msrp and by that time there’ll be so many other options like ME Vette!
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Unfortunately based on what I see with the 350R they still are hard to acquire at or near msrp and by that time there’ll be so many other options like ME Vette!
Yup - it all depends on how good the car is. If the ME vette is relatively inexpensive and easy to get - and has much better performance - demand for the GT500 may be reduced.

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
Yup - it all depends on how good the car is. If the ME vette is relatively inexpensive and easy to get - and has much better performance - demand for the GT500 may be reduced.
Exactly.

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I just let go a 2018 R that I had at MSRP, but it is in Canada.
so hard for US buyers to get it.
Regular gt350's are going well under MSRP and have been for over a year.
Sponsored