Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
CONGRATULATIONS Brother :cheers: :cheers: I'm so excited for you and look forward to watching Stage 3 of the build come to life! You couldn't have a better person build the motor for you as nothing but the best comes from Will and his company RPG :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Sponsored

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Wow! Lots of goodies! Going to be a killer NA set up for sure!

I hadn't seen those JBA shortie headers before, intriguing!

That's what I am hoping. Yeah the JBA's are really slick and were recommended by Will over the other out there.

Sponsored

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
CONGRATULATIONS Brother :cheers: :cheers: I'm so excited for you and look forward to watching Stage 3 of the build come to life! You couldn't have a better person build the motor for you as nothing but the best comes from Will and his company RPG :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Thank you for all your support Dennis. Without your research and knowledge I would have know Will!

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Good stuff Brandon! Taking it to a whole new level. This should be good.....
Thank you brother! Hope to see you out at Sat's Hooters Event!

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Ruby Red Metallic

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
WOw Brandon.. incredible pictures... really love the color and black accents.. just outstanding...what rear valance are you sporting with the quad tips?

Sponsored
OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
MAN that looks GOOD!! :headbang:
May I ask where you got the front fender Hash Marks, Very Nice Accent, amungst everything else .
Thank you! I actually drew those out on graph paper and took them to my vinyl guy to be cut so they are a one off.

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you! I actually drew those out on graph paper and took them to my vinyl guy to be cut so they are a one off.
Nice, very well done, I've seen a few variations from others, but must say your pattern is dead on for my liking. Now that the nicer and hopefully warmer weather is slowly coming here on the WET Coast. ... lol... I can get the Pony out and play a litte more. Voodoo here on the forum lives in my area, so when he's back from his winter hid out, going to get him to give me some pointers. I'm a little new to all this as my time is and has been mainly focused on extream water sports over all theses years.

Oh, forgot to ask you, your heat extractors, they look like the stock factory in these latest pics, as I noticed in the earlier pics you had the Roush heat extractors on?
I ask becouse I'm looking for a second set of factory heat extractors to paint up Gloss Black, and keep my stock RR should I want to revert back to them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Nice, very well done, I've seen a few variations from others, but must say your pattern is dead on for my liking. Now that the nicer and hopefully warmer weather is slowly coming here on the WET Coast. ... lol... I can get the Pony out and play a litte more. Voodoo here on the forum lives in my area, so when he's back from his winter hid out, going to get him to give me some pointers. I'm a little new to all this as my time is and has been mainly focused on extream water sports over all theses years.

Oh, forgot to ask you, your heat extractors, they look like the stock factory in these latest pics, as I noticed in the earlier pics you had the Roush heat extractors on?
I ask becouse I'm looking for a second set of factory heat extractors to paint up Gloss Black, and keep my stock RR should I want to revert back to them.
Thanks again I appreciate the compliment! They are the factory extractors painted black. I couldn't quite get the Roush units to fit to my standards. I would suggest taking a look at http://www.newtakeoff.com/ their site is down now, but they have extractors in all colors but black for cheap...

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks again I appreciate the compliment! They are the factory extractors painted black. I couldn't quite get the Roush units to fit to my standards. I would suggest taking a look at http://www.newtakeoff.com/ their site is down now, but they have extractors in all colors but black for cheap...
Thanks for the heads up and link. I'll keep an eye on the site.
Ya re: the Roush heat extractors, I've read here on the forum from a few others that there not a 100% fitment. But must say I like the look and I know where your coming from. I'm sum what OCD.... lol...!