Sponsored

What can we do for You?

KevinG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP 6SPD Recaros w/black roof
Looking for the start button for a 2018 Mustang Do you have part number and price?

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi Kevin,

As with previous model years the button is part of the heater control panel which is not available to order online. You can however purchase the panel from your local dealer through an exchange program but would need to contact them for pricing.

Thank you,
Benny

sleeepy808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT
I read on a previous post that the new 18 performance pack gts come with gloss black calipers. Is that true? If so, can send me the part numbers for them. And I presume it would a be straight bolt in to my 17 performance pack. Thank you.

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
Is there any difference in part numbers between 2018 GT belly-pan vs performance package belly-pan? I’m wondering if the Performance Pack front lip will just mount onto the non-pp front bumper.

Thanks!

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I read on a previous post that the new 18 performance pack gts come with gloss black calipers. Is that true? If so, can send me the part numbers for them. And I presume it would a be straight bolt in to my 17 performance pack. Thank you.
I do not believe they are changed based on various images such as the one below

However you can swap out for the 50th Gloss Black calipers with White lettering shown here https://www.levittownfordparts.com/ford-performance-mustang-piston-front-brake-p-6733.html

If you are interested send me your email address and I will send you a quote, also let me know if you would like new hardware, pads etc....

-Benny

Sponsored

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Is there any difference in part numbers between 2018 GT belly-pan vs performance package belly-pan? I’m wondering if the Performance Pack front lip will just mount onto the non-pp front bumper.

Thanks!
Yes they are different, The PP's use part number JR3Z-17626-B belly pan

Let me know if you need any parts quotes for the lip and pan

-Benny

Jpol908

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium 401A Ragtop
Do you have part numbers and pricing for the 2018 padded center console? Thinking of upgrading the hard plastic on my 2015.

JamesinLittleSilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Ecoboost Premium
Hey Benny was wondering if I could get a discount code? Many thanks.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Do you have part numbers and pricing for the 2018 padded center console? Thinking of upgrading the hard plastic on my 2015.
Our dealer info does not indicate padded from not padded but using the following VIN https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Ford-...ash=item46748e21b9:g:q~UAAOSw4HNaXrGA&vxp=mtr

I come up with this armrest https://parts.levittownfordparts.co...fr3z6306024bf/?c=aT1KQzE1NDc2NSZyPWxheWVyXzEy

It's described as Ebony with Black stitching but it was used on previous years as well so Im thinking this may not be what your looking for. If you can find a VIN that has the one you want I can run it and pull the number.

-Benny

Sponsored

JamesinLittleSilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Ecoboost Premium

flyinghunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium
Hey Benny,
I got a question for you. I bought a GT 350 spoiler from you for Christmas. I have not installed it on my 16 GT as I've heard it needs to be 60 degrees or higher to insure the doublesidded tape secures well. Can you ask the body shop guys what the real temp requirements are before installation? Thanks!!

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hey Benny,
I got a question for you. I bought a GT 350 spoiler from you for Christmas. I have not installed it on my 16 GT as I've heard it needs to be 60 degrees or higher to insure the doublesidded tape secures well. Can you ask the body shop guys what the real temp requirements are before installation? Thanks!!
Hey,

Honestly this is the min. temp recommended but if you want to get it done now you can heat the surface with a blow dryer and keep the spoiler indoors right up until you are ready to apply it to the trunk lid.

-Benny

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
Bennie,
Part number for the ecoboost purge valve please?
2015 EB/PP