Sponsored

Raj Nair is gone! Damn!

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
I had a pic with him last year after we chatted for a few mins and took some snapshots at Pebble Beach concours..... here's one with some car guy named Jay. :D

29097457402_f8c703be6a_c.jpg
Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Is that the Ford rep thats in the JayLeno gt350/gt500 vids?
that's Jamal Hamidi. I like him a lot, Raj....wasnt someone I particularly cared for, seemed a little bit on the funny side. good luck to him wherever he lands.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I really like Jamal Hamidi, he seems like a cool guy and also seems deeply invested in the performance spectrum within Ford

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Only speculation here. Anonymous phone call. What's the biggest scandals these days hitting celebrities etc ? humm........... sex perhaps ? Nevertheless, Nair has his own GT40 (probably free) and usually executives this high up the corporate ladder land with a golden parachute. I'm sure he'll be ok going forward. :gossip:

ZAMIRZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
^Maybe, but it's also clear that an internal investigation was done that likely took months, if not more to complete and following that he was terminated. Add the personal statement admitting his own misconduct and I'm sure there was plenty of meat on the bone. This is all most probably wrapped in an iron-clad NDA so no one will ever know what the true circumstances were.

Sponsored

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I am sure Ford has more people who have a great interest in hi-performance vehicles. I just hope they have the drive to push for some really great vehicles that outperform the competition.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I am sure Ford has more people who have a great interest in hi-performance vehicles. I just hope they have the drive to push for some really great vehicles that outperform the competition.
Agreed!

One thing I can say for sure is that after 5 decades of supporting the Ford Motor Company I will continue to do so regardless of who is in charge and whatever direction they take with respect to Ford Performance and their high performance automobiles.

I thought that I had a lot of great enjoyment during my early years (which I certainly did) with Mercury Cougars, '65 2+2 Mustangs and even a brand new '74 Mustang II Mach 1 when it first came out but can honestly say that I have enjoyed the new generation Boss 302 cars along with the recent launching of the Shelby GT350/R's in recent years more than any other Mustang generation.

Ford did an outstanding job of designing and tooling both of the above mentioned models and am very appreciative to have experienced both cars on many different levels.

If performance car history at the FMC has anything to do with the future for us Ford and automotive enthusiasts I would suggest that we are all in for a continued great ride with the Blue Oval brand for some time to come.

For those interested in the upcoming Bullitt and especially the new GT500 I can only imagine how impressive those renditions will be.

:ford:

RyanR3KC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
What about Dave Pericak? it appears Ford is preparing him for positions of higher responsibility:

http://www.motortrend.com/news/dave-pericak-stepping-head-ford-performance/

I like watching his interviews and Al Oppenheiser at Camaro. Both are passionate guys that care about the buyer and making amazing cars. The impression I get is that they are absolutely living their dream job.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zitrosounds

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
What about Dave Pericak? it appears Ford is preparing him for positions of higher responsibility:

http://www.motortrend.com/news/dave-pericak-stepping-head-ford-performance/

I like watching his interviews and Al Oppenheiser at Camaro. Both are passionate guys that care about the buyer and making amazing cars. The impression I get is that they are absolutely living their dream job.
Yup! he is out of the FP loop. Things are a changing. "Strange things are a foot at the circle K" Mr. Reeves

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zitrosounds

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Zitrosounds

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
Back to car talk.

Has anybody heard much of Kumar G??? I know his history with Ford but is he performance oriented? If the new Lincoln is his standing Legacy I would say no.
Sponsored