Sponsored

2019 Mustang configutor is up

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
That’s quoting 12k down at signing, the other quote was with 5k down.

That’s probably the payment discrepancy.
They are both (in my photos) quoting the same amount down. BTW, the amount down is so high because I calculated in the amount I expect to be able to talk them down within the “trade in value”.
If I’m misunderstanding something, please enlighten me. Both the 36 month and 24 month leases project the same ~$12k down in my photos, the 24 month is cheaper per month.
Sponsored

Phenom5.0

5.2 ^^^
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech Metallic
They are both (in my photos) quoting the same amount down. BTW, the amount down is so high because I calculated in the amount I expect to be able to talk them down within the “trade in value”.
If I’m misunderstanding something, please enlighten me. Both the 36 month and 24 month leases project the same ~$12k down in my photos, the 24 month is cheaper per month.
Sorry I thought you were comparing the other guys payment estimator:eek:

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry I thought you were comparing the other guys payment estimator:eek:
No worries, my “please enlighten me” was 100% sincere btw, no sarcasm! I just realized it may have come off differently than I meant it. :p :)
Yes, I have two pictures there, they may load a little slowly, though. :p

Last edited:
OP
OP
EcoVert

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Building Bullitt you can't get navigation unless you get the electronics package

djdstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoVert
When you build a base model the CD player is still pictured
I was hoping for a redesigned system....

Sponsored

dB Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT Vert 6M PP MagRide AE FPTune Vel./Mid.Blue
Who needs Nav with Android Auto/Carplay?
Exactly, and that's why they bundled nav with 401A. ~$795 for nav became irrelevant. Add it to a package with stuff you very well might want, and they can charge you for it and it's "included." You want the digital dash? Heated steering wheel? Premier trim? (which really is nicer) Congratulations, you also get nav! That will be $2,200 please.

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
Useful as backup in case forgot phone or in an area that can't get signal
In my experience phone nav is not as good as factory nav or Garmin nav. Just ran into a situation the other day where I didn’t have good cell reception and lost phone nav. My Garmin Nuvi saved the day! Also the Garmin provide much more info.

Sponsored

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
Exactly, and that's why they bundled nav with 401A. ~$795 for nav became irrelevant. Add it to a package with stuff you very well might want, and they can charge you for it and it's "included." You want the digital dash? Heated steering wheel? Premier trim? (which really is nicer) Congratulations, you also get nav! That will be $2,200 please.
I hear you! I really like the nicer interior the 401a gives you, but unlike everyone else, the digital dash cluster doesn’t do anything for me. I’m an old school guy who prefers the analog speedo and tach and don’t like the various forms the tachometer takes when you change driving modes. Also see this dash becoming problematic down the road. So I had to give up the nicer interior thanks to Ford’s package bundling!

Last edited:

hornedfrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mercury Montego
Wish they would make the font on those analog gauges
look like 1969.

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
In my experience phone nav is not as good as factory nav or Garmin nav. Just ran into a situation the other day where I didn’t have good cell reception and lost phone nav. My Garmin Nuvi saved the day! Also the Garmin provide much more info.
Surely you jest. You don't need good reception on your whole route, download the route for offline and you will keep navigating even when you lose cell reception. The maps are ALWAYS updated, don't require a subscription for most, and even if you get some premium phone nav that does require a subscription it updates itself. No plugging you Nuvi into your PC or putting a new card in the car nav. My experience with built in car nav is it's OK when the car is new, but comically outdated in a couple years. I used a Nuvi for years. The interface is great, but it can't touch Maps or Waze for timely updates and features.

The interface and features on phone based navigation (both Waze and Google Maps work with Android Auto) are better than the vast majority of built in navigation. You can plan a route on your computer, send to phone, get crowd-sourced traffic, construction and police warnings. What built in Nav does that?

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Yeah, I only got the nav because I wanted the digital dash. Pretty annoying.

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Apple/Google Maps has always been superior for me as the maps are rarely (if ever) out-dated and are almost instantly updated with new traffic patterns/roads/routes. There are also many instances where attempting to put an address into Sync 3 is a gigantic headache because it will only accept a street name a single specific way (ie: South Olden Ave must be S. Olden Ave or S. Olden Avenue or perhaps just Olden Ave - ran into this yesterday).
Sponsored