Never Again...

MCKIM014MGR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
This will undoubtedly be the last time I ever do business with American Muscle. I had ordered a rear diffuser to which required it be delivered via UPS freight. This of course came with an additional $50.00 charge. After nearly a week, the item arrived. The box to which it arrived in was in great shape, and nothing looked out of the ordinary. After opening the package, I came to find massive gouges all throughout the black plastic and what looked like cuts as well (of course all on the most visible portion of the diffuser). I immediately took pictures and contacted American Muscle. They started the return, but couldn't give me any direction as to how or when this would be picked up for return.
After calling numerous times, I was finally told that it would be my responsibility to get this package to a UPS store (It came via freight mind you). I told them that it would not be possible as the box itself is 7 1/2 feet long and like 3 feet wide. They finally agreed to set up a time for UPS to pick it up at my residence, and that I would receive another Email with all of the directions. Now nearing 1 week since all of the hassle...... still no Email. I contacted them once again and they stated that the handling of scheduling UPS to pick up the item is being done by their "Issues Resolution Team", and they'll let me know soon....

All the while, my credit card has been charged and they have the funds. And yet.... I have no product (or resolution for that matter).

Moving forward all of my business will be done with LMR or CJ Pony Parts. Somewhere along the way American Muscle lost sight on customer service and their due diligence to the consumer.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
The first time I used AM in 2015 they were great, but after reading the bad reviews on here in the last year or so, I've went elsewhere for subsequent purchases. It was about the time their forum responses went to zero that I noticed a downturn in M6G member's experiences. Why they are still a vendor on this site is beyond me.

GMB Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT, 16 Escape, 21 F250 (all Ruby Red)
Vehicle Showcase
call your credit card company and tell them what is going on they will freeze the charge and back bill AM for it .

Dutch44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , 2008 Jeep Sahara , 2004 ford explorer
This will undoubtedly be the last time I ever do business with American Muscle. I had ordered a rear diffuser to which required it be delivered via UPS freight. This of course came with an additional $50.00 charge. After nearly a week, the item arrived. The box to which it arrived in was in great shape, and nothing looked out of the ordinary. After opening the package, I came to find massive gouges all throughout the black plastic and what looked like cuts as well (of course all on the most visible portion of the diffuser). I immediately took pictures and contacted American Muscle. They started the return, but couldn't give me any direction as to how or when this would be picked up for return.
After calling numerous times, I was finally told that it would be my responsibility to get this package to a UPS store (It came via freight mind you). I told them that it would not be possible as the box itself is 7 1/2 feet long and like 3 feet wide. They finally agreed to set up a time for UPS to pick it up at my residence, and that I would receive another Email with all of the directions. Now nearing 1 week since all of the hassle...... still no Email. I contacted them once again and they stated that the handling of scheduling UPS to pick up the item is being done by their "Issues Resolution Team", and they'll let me know soon....

All the while, my credit card has been charged and they have the funds. And yet.... I have no product (or resolution for that matter).

Moving forward all of my business will be done with LMR or CJ Pony Parts. Somewhere along the way American Muscle lost sight on customer service and their due diligence to the consumer.
I have ran into issues with American muscle as well , you was told to take the package to a UPS store ! This is the problem , no accountability as they hire oder takers , they do as little as possible , absolutely no real thinking goes on there it's absolutely horrible , they treat people with disrespect because there is no face to put with the individual over the phone , it's well below any Normal human interaction let alone a business transaction , we are just a ### and $$$$ to them with no living breath ! Next ### $$$ hang up phone rinse and repeat .. I'm calling India before I call American Muscle and place a order .
Sponsored