Sponsored

Eagle Squadron Mustang GT Honoring WWII Pilots Debuting at Goodwood, Driven by Junior

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Mustangs (the plane) always have a bit more significance to me than others. My father trained to wrench on them back when the jet age was in its beginnings. When he was in the golden years, Dad would talk about the performance and some of the operation characteristics. Wished I could hear him talk about it again. I've seen some in flight and on the ground. Impressive and beautiful!
The P-51D Mustang is the Greatest Fighter of all time bar NONE. The combination great American airframe design and superb British aero engine was unbeatable.
Sponsored

65 Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 X5M
I am taking my son to EAA this year. Anyone else been or going?

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Massive amount of HD pictures currently at the Ford Europe media site:

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/feu/en/multimedia.html
Thanks for the link - there are some very nice photos in there!

There's one thing about some of the photos that surprised me. I assume they had a professional photographer take the photos, but whoever it was used too high of a shutter speed in some of the shots with the flying Spitfire, and there isn't much prop blur. Almost makes it look like the engine died or something. I've done a fair amount of aircraft photography, and that's one of the first things you learn when shooting prop planes.

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
The P-51D Mustang is the Greatest Fighter of all time bar NONE. The combination great American airframe design and superb British aero engine was unbeatable.
There is 1 car with this beautiful combination :D
Sponsored