LIGHTNING BLUE S550 MUSTANG Thread

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
^ There's millions of black wheels out there. Be different and get the bronze.

New grill badge and freshly washed:
a badge (2).JPG
a badge (1).JPG
Sponsored

RadRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT Premium Convertible
My 2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT vert

After a year away from my Ruby Red 2015 5.0, which I very much lamented trading in for a BMW 335i M-Sport sedan, I decided yesterday to trade the BMW (great car) for a 2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT vert. Previous owner of had only put 6600 miles on it, and added GT350 steering wheel with paddle shifters, Ford Racing Power Pack 3, and Borla Ford Racing GT350 full Cat-Back Active (adaptive) Exhaust. Here it is:
B1C2B323-DC07-4B55-B91C-4F7D889A4B20.jpeg

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Badge fits really well there Blue Moon.

And RadRubyRed, car looks great. Nice that they did some good mods for you, good deal on it too I assume?

Tom C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible
My '14 GT 'vert was black, and as beautiful as that car was, I vowed no more dark colors, especially black.

When I was getting ready to order my '18 GT 'vert in early February, I avoided dark colors like Magnetic, Kona, and Royal Crimson. But I didn't even care for LB so I was planning on Race Red with the black accent. Then I saw an LB '17 'vert with the black accent package and it was a game changer.

Not a single day have I regretted my choice. LB is a stunner and a head turner. It hides garage dust and moderate amounts of pollen pretty well, and it's extremely easy to detail. The color pops in every kind of lighting including a dark garage.

Here's a recent pic at a dog park and the car is mostly in the shade. It also hadn't been detailed in a week and was 'dirty' by my standards.

My dog Bullitt approves.
IMG_2387.JPG
IMG_2241.JPG

RadRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And RadRubyRed, car looks great. Nice that they did some good mods for you, good deal on it too I assume?[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Got a good deal.

Sponsored

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Yep, most of us here think it's the best color...just this page alone, look at all the different pics and notice all the different shades of blue this thing produces. Welcome back Ruby Red, now change what you drive in your member info and never leave the darkside again! lol...and nice ride Tom, your pooch looks very happy :)

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
My first car show today, stealing all the attention away from the copper Porsche 944 next to me.
100_0122.JPG

RadRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep, most of us here think it's the best color...just this page alone, look at all the different pics and notice all the different shades of blue this thing produces. Welcome back Ruby Red, now change what you drive in your member info and never leave the darkside again! lol...and nice ride Tom, your pooch looks very happy :)
Thank you! Just changed what I drive. Now I wish I could change my profile name?????

JKMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
Absolutely love those wheels on lightning blue. Wish I had those over my PP wheels. And of course the GT350 valence & exhaust.

Looks Great!

After a year away from my Ruby Red 2015 5.0, which I very much lamented trading in for a BMW 335i M-Sport sedan, I decided yesterday to trade the BMW (great car) for a 2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT vert. Previous owner of had only put 6600 miles on it, and added GT350 steering wheel with paddle shifters, Ford Racing Power Pack 3, and Borla Ford Racing GT350 full Cat-Back Active (adaptive) Exhaust. Here it is:

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Hard to tell, is your decklid area white or chrome? Doesn't look super reflective so could just be silver to match your stripes?

RadRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Absolutely love those wheels on lightning blue. Wish I had those over my PP wheels. And of course the GT350 valence & exhaust.

Looks Great!
Thanks JKMike. Yeah I like the OEM 20” wheels (model FR3Z1007D). On my previous Stang I had the black staggered 19” wheel. The current vehicle does not have the Brembo package, so Ford sold these 20” OEM wheels with it. I do like them.