Sponsored

CPR single Turbo - AED shop car

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
There is only one oblivious (I spelled it correctly for you)person here... The car is badass, but it is a decked out shop project car. Stock axles, but drag brakes, Viking shocks, bmr springs, stock 3.31's in an aluminum housing? through bolted... No a/c, manual master, no abs, no interior.... yup just a stock street car with a turbo... :frusty:
Gee how much of that was already done when it went basement 10s NA...... LOL
Sponsored

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
There is only one oblivious (I spelled it correctly for you)person here... The car is badass, but it is a decked out shop project car. Stock axles, but drag brakes, Viking shocks, bmr springs, stock 3.31's in an aluminum housing? through bolted... No a/c, manual master, no abs, no interior.... yup just a stock street car with a turbo... :frusty:
Yeah...
-Watson k member
-drag race "brake man brakes"
-strange double adjustable shocks
-straight camber
-no exhaust except mufflers off of headers
-wire tuck into fender
-rem treated 3:31 gears
-ceramic wheel bearings from "performance bearing"
-carbon fiber hood
-evap removed
-braille battery

-crank scraper and modified windage tray
-electric water pump
-boss tensioners

It's a clean car. I like it!! That thing is gonna be fast.

Turbotyla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
i talked to dustin and the cpr kit does fit the 15 up cars with his tubular k member. I was not willing to wait but the cpr kit seems to be the best kit you can get for a single.

Also the reason they are getting away with stock springs is due to the hotside design and the turbo size. While being only a 76mm its a s476r so the exhaust size is pretty big and has a 5 inch down pipe.

That allows a lot of airflow and not a high drive pressure( back pressure) so the springs do not have to work as hard.

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
i talked to dustin and the cpr kit does fit the 15 up cars with his tubular k member. I was not willing to wait but the cpr kit seems to be the best kit you can get for a single.

Also the reason they are getting away with stock springs is due to the hotside design and the turbo size. While being only a 76mm its a s476r so the exhaust size is pretty big and has a 5 inch down pipe.

That allows a lot of airflow and not a high drive pressure( back pressure) so the springs do not have to work as hard.
Turbo engineering at its best flowing that much air with no back pressure issues to cause valve float. Well thought out kit. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

awdtsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Unfortunately to get that airflow it puts the kit out of reach for a lot of people. Not everyone has the skills or access to a shop to make a custom 5" to 3.5" exhaust that weaves through their suspension. Awesome kit no doubt and I love how clean that engine bay is.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP

Did you get a price on the K member? It is too bad there are not more readily available turbo options.

Turbotyla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
I did not get prices but I was under the impression when you purchase the kit. That the subframe is an option.

If you are willing to change those things on your car the CPR kit is hands down the way to go.

I'm having a custom setup made to keep my swaybar and stock kember and it's been a hassle.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I did not get prices but I was under the impression when you purchase the kit. That the subframe is an option.

If you are willing to change those things on your car the CPR kit is hands down the way to go.

I'm having a custom setup made to keep my swaybar and stock kember and it's been a hassle.
I need to pull my sway bar to see how much difference it actually makes. I doubt I would want to go to a manual rack though.

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
I’m really liking this single kit!

Would love to see it in the real world though!

Results look promising no doubt! For me that would like to do my own install and don’t have access to any sort of fabrication place, it would have to be a complete and “fool proof” set up.

Just when I had my FI plans all thought out, I go and see this!

In reading single vs two turbo set ups and info online, I’m liking the single set up. Packaging seems an issue...

More singles please!

Sponsored

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
I’m really liking this single kit!

Would love to see it in the real world though!

Results look promising no doubt! For me that would like to do my own install and don’t have access to any sort of fabrication place, it would have to be a complete and “fool proof” set up.

Just when I had my FI plans all thought out, I go and see this!

In reading single vs two turbo set ups and info online, I’m liking the single set up. Packaging seems an issue...

More singles please!
Youtube CPR turbo. They run the track.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Wasn’t this the fastest NA car for a while? Total shop car. But it is also tuned by one of a handful of guys that know the ecu at a oem level. I have asked him many questions and he is a super smart, zero bullshit guy. If anyone can keep it alive, it would be a guy like him.

OP
OP

2qwk4ya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 401a, auto
Track video 8.64 @161

The time is posted on the yout.be comments

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Smooooooth. Smooth launch, the after burners kick in... and its gone.
Sponsored