Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Delphiexec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Magnetic 6 Speed
Has anyone heard anything about the cars stuck in Awaiting Shipment. Mine has been stuck there since before the closure (changed to awaiting shipment on 6/26). My EDD is still showing 2 days from now (Wednesday 7/19) and Ford nor the dealer can tell me if its really sitting there or on the way. What a mess, if only factory pickup was an option.
Sponsored

snyper1972

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang/ Q60 RS
For those in Canada that have gotten your car, or soon to get, was your original deal better than the Ford employee pricing? Or did you take the employee pricing instead when picking up your car?
I originally had about 6k off the MSRP with 0% financing and free Ceramic Coating(system X). The Ford employee pricing plus Costco is about 7.5k.

jenksdrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
And *poof*...there went my EDD, which was today. COTIS updated this morning...
Order 4/11. Blend 6/28. Deliver *?*

I won't do this again.

MidnightCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
And *poof*...there went my EDD, which was today. COTIS updated this morning...
Order 4/11. Blend 6/28. Deliver *?*

I won't do this again.
Did you try Ford Performance Chat? They open at 9AM M-F. They can probably tell you where your car is. They were able to tell me where mine is.

jenksdrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Did you try Ford Performance Chat? They open at 9AM M-F. They can probably tell you where your car is. They were able to tell me where mine is.
Yes, asked them yesterday. No info other than what I had with COTUS and said that date will probably get pushed, they only ship when the railcar is full, etc...

Disappointed and dissatisfied with this process. Dealer said conservative estimate was 12 weeks, that it could likely show up before then. 12 weeks was July 4.

Sponsored

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Yes, asked them yesterday. No info other than what I had with COTUS and said that date will probably get pushed, they only ship when the railcar is full, etc...

Disappointed and dissatisfied with this process. Dealer said conservative estimate was 12 weeks, that it could likely show up before then. 12 weeks was July 4.
Your dealership was misinformed to say that considering when 19s began being built. If you ordered in early April I bet you’ll have your car within a week pending your location. My order date was 4/03 with the highest priority code and my car arrived this past Saturday. It’ll all be worth it.

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
And a fresh COTUS update EDD of 7/29.
:( Not fun. I am still waiting for my PP2 to get scheduled. I think it keeps getting passed up because of commodities. But no one can tell me that for sure. If I keep getting passed up I might go with a 2019 GT350 when they start on those.

Doobie083

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
None
And a fresh COTUS update EDD of 7/29.
At least you got something. Mine EDD has been blank since 8 July passed. I'm really believing my left already and the system is just not updating.

MustangAddict

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 Platinum
:( Not fun. I am still waiting for my PP2 to get scheduled. I think it keeps getting passed up because of commodities. But no one can tell me that for sure. If I keep getting passed up I might go with a 2019 GT350 when they start on those.
Im with you(minus getting the GT350), have had my order placed since beginning of June. Still unscheduled. I think it might be a commodity or region thing. Ill check COTUS when I get to work today.

Sponsored

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Im with you(minus getting the GT350), have had my order placed since beginning of June. Still unscheduled. I think it might be a commodity or region thing. Ill check COTUS when I get to work today.
Yea. Did you get the PP2 also? I am thinking not getting in early (March/April) we may have an issue getting a car before Nov.

Kep4

Jaeger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1
My dealer told me yesterday that my car is on the train, EDD end of July. Ford Chat said it's on a railcar going thru Kansas today with an EDD window of 7/22 to 7/29. I'll check again this Friday.

Interesting to note that my dealer ordered the same spec GT Mustang as mine, but w/o B&O Play, and that car is expected a week earlier.

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Kona Blue PP1, 400a
So I'm curious, for those who are having issues getting info/updates - did you order from a local dealer? I ordered from my local dealer and have become friends with the sales guy during the whole process. He was able to look up my car and show me on his system how its scheduled for the week of Aug 6, scheduled to be built on Aug 7. He sd that'll probably be done by the 10th, then inspection, loading, shipping... He agreed that EDD of Aug 22 sounds about right (to lower KY, miles from the TN border).

So I can't help but wonder if the fact I'm local makes him more eager to help. Maybe not, but thats why I was curious where everyone bought/ordered from.

Cheese

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Yea. Did you get the PP2 also? I am thinking not getting in early (March/April) we may have an issue getting a car before Nov.
You guys don't give me hope at all. Have my PP2 ordered on 8 June because my 18 and 19 orders weren't getting built to dealership size and constraint issues. Changed to a dealer out of state and all they will tell me is that it will arrive in Sept. Still no Vin.

What a calamity!

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
So I'm curious, for those who are having issues getting info/updates - did you order from a local dealer? I ordered from my local dealer and have become friends with the sales guy during the whole process. He was able to look up my car and show me on his system how its scheduled for the week of Aug 6, scheduled to be built on Aug 7. He sd that'll probably be done by the 10th, then inspection, loading, shipping... He agreed that EDD of Aug 22 sounds about right (to lower KY, miles from the TN border).

So I can't help but wonder if the fact I'm local makes him more eager to help. Maybe not, but thats why I was curious where everyone bought/ordered from.
Yes I ordered from my local dealership. I am in there once or twice a week just to chat with the guys. They show me its not scheduled yet. Also got to take the GT350 for a drive. And lucky for the sales guy that drive is what sold the car. Someone saw us and was worried someone was going to buy it and triggered him to make the purchase that day.
Sponsored