Sponsored

Steeda's New S550 Mustang GT 5.0L Coyote 304SS Resonator Delete H-Pipe

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds really good! I bet not many cars sound like that in Sweden.
Indeed does it sound really good.
There aren't that Mustangs here (relatively speaking the numbers are high though).

The dealer I bought the car from is the dealer selling most Mustangs in Europe actually.

However sports cars in general we have quite many here. Yesterday day I caught up two guys one in a Porsche 991 GT3 and the other in Lamborghini Huracan Performante. The guy in the 991 said "your car sounds damn nice" and I got a thumbs up from both drivers :D
Sponsored

BLU2DSKY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 V6
I put the H-Pipe on Thursday, Steeda actually has a legit store with install here in Milton, On. They ordered me an H but had Xs there as well.

With the stock active, people told me numerous times it sounded amazing. Had people roll up to me all the time. But from the cabin, due to the insulation (which really is a good thing), it sounded boring. So I wanted something that sounded louder in the cabin without sacrificing that deep rumble that everyone seems to love, myself included. Well I can say this definitely improved cabin noise, maybe a 50% increase and the car sounds Gt350ish at times in the cabin. My brother has an X with muffler deletes on a 16. It has the same tone on the inside which is what I wanted, however his was obviously much louder.

From the outside, the installer said it definitely sounded louder. I had my fiance rev it to 4k for me on track mode a few times and it definitely sounded louder. It still sounded deep which is what I wanted. I'm going to try and take a video soon so I can really compare. I need someone to really rev this out for me while I record and she is too scared to lol.

Ultimately, I wanted x-pipe type cabin noise with a nice deep rumble on the outside. This seems to have done that. It would be great to have more cabin noise but not willing to lose the deep rumble with an X.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks you for your feedback!

TJ

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
I put the H-Pipe on Thursday, Steeda actually has a legit store with install here in Milton, On. They ordered me an H but had Xs there as well.

With the stock active, people told me numerous times it sounded amazing. Had people roll up to me all the time. But from the cabin, due to the insulation (which really is a good thing), it sounded boring. So I wanted something that sounded louder in the cabin without sacrificing that deep rumble that everyone seems to love, myself included. Well I can say this definitely improved cabin noise, maybe a 50% increase and the car sounds Gt350ish at times in the cabin. My brother has an X with muffler deletes on a 16. It has the same tone on the inside which is what I wanted, however his was obviously much louder.

From the outside, the installer said it definitely sounded louder. I had my fiance rev it to 4k for me on track mode a few times and it definitely sounded louder. It still sounded deep which is what I wanted. I'm going to try and take a video soon so I can really compare. I need someone to really rev this out for me while I record and she is too scared to lol.

Ultimately, I wanted x-pipe type cabin noise with a nice deep rumble on the outside. This seems to have done that. It would be great to have more cabin noise but not willing to lose the deep rumble with an X.

Curious as to how quiet the quiet mode is with this. Would like to lose the weight and put this on but don't want it to be too loud on quiet mode when just puttering around town or starting up in the morning.

BLU2DSKY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 V6
Curious as to how quiet the quiet mode is with this. Would like to lose the weight and put this on but don't want it to be too loud on quiet mode when just puttering around town or starting up in the morning.
Ugh, I don't want to drive with this with quiet mode right now lol but I'll try it out tomorrow morning and let you know. I haven't tried quiet mode with windows down yet or at all yet for that matter :ninja:

Sponsored

BLU2DSKY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 V6
So quiet mode is still quiet, based on how obnoxious Track mode is quiet mode seems even quieter now lol. This seems like the perfect setup to me now, just in love.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Okay. So who’s next!

Pulpit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black GT
I just had mine installed today. Sounds awesome. Im very impressed with how it sounds now.

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Okay. So who’s next!
I ordered mine the other day and awaiting arrival. I have your X and just want to see if I like the H better.

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
Ugh, I don't want to drive with this with quiet mode right now lol but I'll try it out tomorrow morning and let you know. I haven't tried quiet mode with windows down yet or at all yet for that matter :ninja:
I have full time quiet start turned on. But the cold start in quiet mode is like a lion until it warms up. I posted before my cat comes bolting inside when I do a remote start before work in the AM.

Thankfully driving in quiet mode is still refined. Sport + in quiet or full manual is interesting too.

I tried track mode with windows down today and it was so much more obnoxious than I realized.

Sponsored
OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Let's see some of those videos!

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
What sale? I just checked and its the same price it has always been. What price do you think it will be on sale for? For the right price, I'll jump on one as well

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Awesome!

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT