MF_AutoSesigns Question??

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I’ve been trying to get this situation rectified and haven’t received any responses to date. I did attempt in another post and noticed that that post had been closed.

“GreenGuardian, looks like you have one of the non-coated V1 badges. Please send an email to [email protected] and we'll get this taken care of.

Thanks!”

I have sent a couple of emails to the email address above and have not received any emails back.

Thanks
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like they haven't paid their vendor fee to the forum so he could be slowing things down on here. Maybe try messaging on FB or Instagram as well?

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Keep emailing him. I pestered him last week and he got back to me saying he had been out of town.

OP
OP
GreenGuardian

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Will do guys, appreciate the help. I'm sure he's just busy and may have a lot going on. Hopefully we can get this taken care of.

OP
OP
GreenGuardian

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
To this date I still have not heard anything from MF Autodesgin. I thought their customer support was much better than this.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GreenGuardian

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I was hoping that this issue would have been rectified by now but to no avail it has not. So the last email that I did receive was asking me to verify my address with MF AutoDesigns which I did, this was back on July 2nd. Since then I have sent a couple of emails asking what the status is and I still have not heard anything back. Needless to say that the customer service from MF AutoDesign is unacceptable. Has anyone else ever had an issue with this company?

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Have you tried reaching out to them on other platforms like I mentioned? They have a post on Instagram from 12 minutes ago so it isn't like their completely gone, they've just left the forum (probably because the fees add up).

OP
OP
GreenGuardian

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I have and still nothing. I was told that it is in the mail a couple of weeks ago.

cstewartj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EcoBoost
Have you tried reaching out to them on other platforms like I mentioned? They have a post on Instagram from 12 minutes ago so it isn't like their completely gone, they've just left the forum (probably because the fees add up).
FB page may help too.
Sponsored