Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
  • Banned
I have a few questions about the flex fuel tunes.

I'm currently tuned by you guys and have your severe windstorm intake / tune combo with 91 & 93 octane tunes.

Does the flex fuel tune replace these, so essentially I could run the 94 octane I normally run or use e85 if it's available without switching tunes?

Is this the purpose of the flex fuel tune? Will it always make the most power depending on the gas it detects? Avoiding the need to change up tunes for different fuels?

Also would the flex tune perform better running 94 octane than the 93 octane tune would running the 94?? Since the flex fuel tune essentially adapts the tune to the fuel detected?

If 94+ wasn't available on say a road trip or something and I had to use 91 octane would the tune also adjust for that?

Any other info/tidbits about the tune are appreciated

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
Sign me up to buy from them, they are online daily but didn't bother to reply to ya?

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
OP
OP
Dr. Norts

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
  • Banned
Yea which is why I dumped them and went with AED and an X4 shortly after that.

They weren't even offering trade ins or any type of discount if you were a sucker and bought their hypertech style ancient tuner when they came out with their new style tuner.

I would have been happy with even 25-50$ to send back the old piece of garbage. In hindsight I'm glad they didn't because the x4 and Shaun's tune from AED it's so much better in every aspect.
Sponsored