Sponsored

Central Florida BS Thread

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
If anyone is interested the Oviedo Car Enthusiasts Facebook group is doing a run up to Daytona for the Roar before the 24 on Saturday, 6-JAN. Infield tickets are like $15 for the day, and it's about an hour drive.

We're meeting at the Oviedo Ale House on Mitchell Hammock at 1100 and driving up for the IMSA Prototype Challenge race and practice. Infield parking is free, and you can bring food in.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1129257270511252/

Schedule:

11:00 AM Depart from Oviedo Ale House traveling on local roads

12:45 PM - 1:15 PM Pre-Race Access

1:25 PM - 3:10 PM
IMSA Prototype Challenge At DAYTONA (1 hour 45 minutes)

3:30 PM - 4:15 PM...
IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship practice session #4

4:30 PM - 5:15 PM
IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge practice session #4

5:20 PM Return to Oviedo using I4/417

TICKET INFORMATION
Adult Tickets: $15 per person (garage access included)
Kids 12 and under are FREE!

PARKING INFORMATION
Infield parking is free all day for all those with a ticket.
Once at the track, we will park by Turn 2
The infield is open to walk around including the garages.

FOOD
You can bring food and drinks or stop by the restaurant/bar near
the garages.

JR

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
The stupidity of this is astounding...just don't race on the streets people...is it really that difficult to comprehend? Tragic, meaningless death and now an infant without a mother...they really should be charged with murder...dumb fucks.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
That is completely ridiculous. Bayshore Boulevard is about the worst place in South Tampa to do a street race. There are definitely safer places obviously the track is the best but Bay Shore Boulevard, come on what the fuck. Hopefully they're locked up for a long time.

Sponsored

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
^^^There are a few of us around here...mustang wise, not much from what I'm seeing in the immediate area other than maybe the villages mustang club (which i'm not a member of). Where'd you buy the 350? I hope not Key-Scales, lol.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Need to clean my GT350 from track day last weekend. Hopefully will get it out of the trailer this coming weekend.

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
New Mustang owner from Clermont here. I haven't been too car meets since I sold my Evo X, I should pick it up again

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Saw a nice sounding EB Premium on 17-92 in Winter Park tonight. Probably the only 4-cyl Mustang I’ve ever heard that sounded good. :headbang:

Sponsored

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice got it from Ford of Clermont?
Nah their selection wasnt great and their deal was pretty awful. I drove 50 mins to Autonation Ford of Brooksville, had the exact car i wanted and worked them on the price through email.

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Wow, I drove down to Clermont Ford from Wildwood and got an awesome deal on a '17 last year...I guess it's a timing and patience thing...

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, I drove down to Clermont Ford from Wildwood and got an awesome deal on a '17 last year...I guess it's a timing and patience thing...
Yeah, the guys name was Ken, but man he was awful to deal with, pretty condescending too "Well I'm DEFINITELY not going to do that, you got to give me SOMETHING to work with". Constantly got the options I wanted wrong, never called me at the appropriate times I mentioned and then I had to tell them 3 separate times, too 2 different people AND through email that I took my business elsewhere and too stop calling me lol.

Hopefully their service center is better, I just wouldn't by a car from that sales guy imo.

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Wow, you got a bad one then...I started on a Saturday late, with no intenetion of buying and told the guy that. I said, I'm going to wait a few days and see if the incentives change...they didn't. He calls me Friday and says am I going to come back the next day to look at it because he said he had to "hide" it because someone was looking. I said yes...get there the next day and I say, we aren't doing anything unless this is dropped to 30k (base gt w/ black accent package) as it was listed at like 35 or something(don't remember)...he said ok...I then said, take off the incentives and such...he does, comes back with new figure, I slap down the $750 ford cash down...ok...comes back, I say, take another 1k off for my stereo and alarm system w/ remote start and remove my radar detector wiring, sub box, wiring to it, and amp...he comes back and says, we can do that...I said deal...traded in my '14 SGM GT w/ Recaros, gave me 22k for it to pay off 11k owed...so a 14 to a 17, I put zero out of my pocket, and now my payments are $30 less per month than on the '14...it was really the smoothest car buying experience I ever had...got lucky I guess.
Sponsored